Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

CLICK ON LINKS AT BOTTOM TO BE BLESSED BY THESE WONDERFUL SERMONS

1 Thessalonians 4
帖撒罗尼迦前书 4章

3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification:[b] that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each one of you know how to control his own body[c] in holiness and honor, 5 not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;
3 因为这是神的旨意,就是你们的圣洁,要远避淫行。 4 要你们每人晓得怎样用圣洁和尊贵守着自己的身体, 5 不放纵私欲的情欲,像那不认识神的外邦人。

THE SECRET THAT NOBODY SHARES
无人分享的秘密

This is probably the hardest devotion, I have ever written, it is brutally honest. I pull no punches with myself and share openly with you.
这可能是我写过的最难的灵修,它非常坦率。我会对自己毫不留情地揭示,也会毫无保留地与你分享。

Paul is writing to a young church, a church that is surrounded by sexual promiscuity and perversion. Sound familiar, we think we are bombarded by it today, but there were literally hundreds of temple prostitutes, sex was readily available and on show in this place.
保罗写信给一个年轻的教会,这个教会周围充斥着淫乱和堕落。听起来很熟悉吧,我们觉得今天我们受到了这种冲击,但在那个地方,寺庙里有数百名妓女,性行为随处可见,摆在眼前。

Young men in those times could have their choice of the slaves in the household, sex was the norm in these places. It paraded itself on every street corner, it was brazen, it did not hide itself.
在那个时代,年轻人可以从家中的奴隶中挑选,性行为在这些地方很正常。它公然存在于每个街角,它嚣张无畏,毫不掩饰。

The words Paul speaks to the church here, apply directly to us, things haven't changed, nowadays we have perversion all over the net.
保罗在这里对教会说的话同样适用于我们,事情并没有改变,如今网络上充斥着各种堕落。

Purity was God's call to the church and it is his call to us today, we are called not to live like the world, but many believers, especially men are trapped in sexual impurity, fornication, inappropriate contentography and other deviant behaviour.
纯洁是上帝对教会的呼召,也是他今天对我们的呼召,我们被呼召不要像世界一样生活,但许多信徒,尤其是男性,陷入了性不纯洁、通奸、色情和其他堕落行为的困境。

In the epistles that Paul writes, most of the churches are set in places where pagan worship was the norm and where terrible sexual practices were rampant. The worship of temple prostitutes was rampant, young believers were exposed to all kinds of perversion. If you were a young man in these places and a Christian, you could have the pick of the servants to be your sexual pleasure, but like Joseph, you have to get out and run from these evil practices. Genesis 39 and Proverbs 7
在保罗写的书信中,大多数教会都位于异教崇拜是常态,可怕的性行为实践盛行的地方。寺庙妓女的崇拜猖獗,年轻的信徒暴露在各种堕落之中。如果你在这些地方是年轻的男性,还是个基督徒,你可以选择仆人中的任何一个成为你的性快感,但像约瑟一样,你必须逃离这些邪恶的行为。创世记39章和箴言7章

Here is my confession, I too was in bondage to sexual impurity, even though I was going to church and being a good church member, I was trapped in bondage to a particular sin, it wasn't inappropriate content by the way, if you wish to contact me, I will tell you
以下是我的自白,我也曾受困于性不纯洁的束缚,尽管我去教堂,做个好教会成员,但我陷入了对特定罪恶的束缚,顺便说一下,那不是色情,如果你愿意联系我,我可以告诉你。

I grew up in a home, where sex was not talked about, when I asked about it, I was directed to a book, not the bible. I had no girlfriend till I was over 40 and this made me feel sexual inadequate. Everyone around me is getting married, what is wrong with me.
我在一个谈论性的家庭中长大,当我问起这个问题时,我被引导去看一本书,而不是圣经。我过了40岁才有女朋友,这让我感到性上的无能。我周围的每个人都结婚了,我怎么了。

Things went from bad to worse, a failed marriage didn't help, this thing was silently killing me, these things that I am sharing are silent killers to our Christian walk and witness.
情况变得越来越糟,失败的婚姻没有帮助,这件事在悄悄地摧毁着我,我现在分享的这些事情对我们的基督徒生活和见证来说都是无声的杀手。

If you have suffered from any kind of sexual deviance, there is hope for you and it starts with you coming to the foot of the cross, not once, but daily. Are you going to fail?, probably, it is about a daily dying to self.
如果你受过任何性堕落的困扰,你还是有希望的,而且这是从你每天来到十字架前开始的。你会失败吗?很可能会,这涉及每天的死亡于自我。

How did I overcome this terrible sin:
我是如何克服这个可怕的罪的:

To overcome this, we must come clean with the Lord, we must be like David in Psalms 32 and 51. We must openly confess our sin, before Him.
为了克服这个问题,我们必须向主坦白,我们必须像诗篇32章和51章的大卫一样。我们必须在主面前公开承认我们的罪。

First of all, we need to acknowledge that these things, all sexual deviances are wrong in His sight. It is a sin against our body.. oh yes, we are abusing our body, but it is a sin against God and him alone, against you and you only have I sinned Psalm 51.
首先,我们需要承认所有的性堕落都在上帝眼中是错误的。这是对我们身体的罪…哦是的,我们在虐待我们的身体,但这是对神的罪,仅仅是对他犯了罪,仅仅对你犯了罪,诗篇51章。

If you are involved in viewing inappropriate content, you need to burn all your inappropriate content material and wipe the drive of your computer clean, if married, then be honest, with your spouse, repent in front of them.
如果你涉及观看色情内容,你需要烧毁所有的色情材料,清除计算机的数据,如果结婚了,要诚实地告诉你的配偶,并在他们面前悔改。

Secondly, we need to realise that there is mercy and forgiveness available for us, oh yeah there will be consequences because of your sin, but we need to be also reproved of our sin. Hiding these things only leads to more moral failure. If you need an accountability partner, then get one or even join a group. Talk it through with Godly men in your church and your pastor.
其次,我们需要意识到有怜悯和宽恕可得,噢是的,你的罪会带来后果,但我们也需要被指责我们的罪。隐藏这些事情只会导致更多的道德失败。如果你需要一个问责伙伴,那就找一个,甚至加入一个小组。在你的教会和牧师面前与虔诚的兄弟们进行对话。

If you are a pastor, involved in such things as watching inappropriate content, you should examine yourself and ask, should I be in ministry?
如果你是一名牧师,参与观看色情内容等行为,你应该自我审视并问,我是否应该继续事奉?

Thirdly, God calls us to holiness, he calls us to a life of purity, the words to the Thessalonian church are still relevant today. Don't you think that this church, had problems with sexual sin?. Paul spent time there, he knew the city, he knew the circumstances. But in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, we are to live as light and salt, and not to follow the world. 1 John 2:15-17
第三,上帝呼召我们成为圣洁,他呼召我们过纯洁的生活,保罗对帖撒罗尼迦教会所说的话今天仍然适用。你不认为这个教会也有性的罪恶问题吗?保罗在那里花了时间,他了解这座城市,了解那些情况。但在这弯曲邪恶的时代,我们要如同光明和盐一样生活,不要追随世界。约翰一书2:15-17

The devil constantly will seek to remind you of past sins, remember, once confessed and repented of, that sin is remembered no more, it is as far as the east is from the west, the devil has no right to remind you, he is a liar and what he tells you is false. Psalm 103
魔鬼会不断地想起你过去的罪孽,记住,一旦承认并悔改,那罪孽就再也不会被记起,它就如同东离西的距离一样远,魔鬼没有权利提醒你,他是个撒谎者,他告诉你的都是虚假的。诗篇103章

Do you know of people involved in this, you need to lovingly confront them, if they are true believers, then hopefully they will respond, if not go with others who will confront them and then if no response, expulsion from the church, may be necessary, as with the man in the Corinthian church.
你是否知道有人涉足其中,你需要有爱心地面对他们,如果他们是真正的信徒,希望他们会回应,如果没有,就与其他愿意面对他们的人一同前去,如果还是没有回应,可能需要将他们逐出教会,就像哥林多教会的那个人一样。

Again, these things are hidden, many people are into inappropriate content in the church, 25-40% of Christian men and 15% of Christian women, view inappropriate content, once-twice a month.
再次说明,这些事情是隐藏的,许多人在教会里都陷入了色情中,25-40%的基督徒男性和15%的基督徒女性,每月观看一两次色情。

Two years I went to a men's conference, all these things were exposed and shared openly by men who were broken by the power of God's word. One brother, who I thought I knew well, confessed in our small group, that he had been trapped for many years in these things, he then shared it with his girlfriend, now his wife and they are now very happily married, she was shaken by his confession, but choose to stand by him and love him.
两年前,我去了一次男性会议,所有这些事情都被一些被上帝的话语打碎的男性公开揭示和分享。我曾以为我很了解的一位兄弟,在我们的小组中坦白,他被困在这些事情中已经很多年了,然后他与他的女朋友,现在的妻子分享了这个,他们现在非常幸福地结婚了,她被他的坦白所震撼,但选择支持他和爱他。

We must be prepared to let the light of God's word shine into our hearts, we must let his word constantly challenge us, especially in our secretive thought life Hebrews 4. In the sermon on the mount, Jesus says that looking with lust is wrong, even to look, the standards of the bible and God are sky high. Matthew 5:27-30.
我们必须准备好,让上帝的话语之光照进我们的心中,我们必须让他的话语不断地挑战我们,尤其是在我们隐藏的思想生活中。希伯来书4章。在登山宝训中,耶稣说,纵然看见淫欲,就是犯了罪,圣经和上帝的标准是极高的。马太福音5:27-30。

You may be in bondage to these things and yet you say, I can't let go of them, Desperate times call for desperate measures, look at what Jesus says in Matthew 5:29-30, not to literally cut off your hand, but if you are watching inappropriate content channels, then remove them from your computer/phone, cut the other woman out, if you have engaging in illegal sexual relations, this also means to young people, sexual relations before marriage is not acceptable. Purity is the key to blessing.
你可能被这些事情束缚,但你可能会说,我不能放手,绝望的时候需要绝望的措施,看看耶稣在马太福音5:29-30中说了什么,不是真的砍掉你的手,而是如果你在观看色情频道,就从你的计算机/手机上删除它们,割掉那个其他的女人,如果你参与非法的性关系,这也意味着年轻人,婚前的性关系是不可接受的。纯洁是蒙福的关键。

If your girlfriend/boyfriend wants to indulge in sexual relations, before marriage, you need to ditch him/her.
如果你的女友/男友想在婚前进行性关系,你需要抛弃他/她。

Remember that Jesus went through all these temptations and has defeated them, he has overcome all these things, you have the victory believer. Hebrews 2
请记住,耶稣经历了所有这些诱惑,并战胜了它们,他克服了所有这些事情,你有胜利的信徒。希伯来书2章

There are many people trapped in bondage to a variety of sexual sin, is it easy to get out of, the short answer is No. Do I fall to the sin that once trapped me, sadly I have yes, but there is freedom and victory, it comes at a cost, but it is worth it.
有许多人被各种性罪恶束缚着,摆脱它容易吗,简短的回答是否定的。我是否会陷入曾经困住我的罪恶中,可悲的是,我确实有,但自由和胜利存在,这是有代价的,但是值得的。

There was victory for the Thessalonian church, look at what is said of these believers in Chapter 1 of this epistle, they were an example to the rest of the churches.
帖撒罗尼迦教会获得了胜利,在这封书的第1章中,关于这些信徒所说的话,他们是其他教会的榜样。

Let me say that thank God, I have never viewed inappropriate content, but many others have, let me tell you, there is victory.
我要说,感谢上帝,我从未看过色情片,但许多其他人却看过,让我告诉你,胜利是存在的。

In Revelation 2:18-29, we have the church in Thyatira, a church deeply involved in sexual sin, a church polluted by sexual sin. To this church, Jesus tells it that he sees everything, he has eyes like a flame of fire. God sees everything.
在启示录2:18-29中,我们有在透亚推罗的教会,一个深陷性罪的教会,一个被性罪污染的教会。对于这个教会,耶稣告诉他看到一切,他的眼睛如同火焰。上帝看到一切。

Remember the next time you click on that inappropriate contentographic image, sleep around or get involved in something that is sexually immoral, that you are being watched by the one, who has the eyes of flaming fire.
下次你点击那个色情图片,到处乱搞或涉及不道德的性行为时,请记住,你被那个有着火焰眼睛的主所看见。

If you are a believer, you need to stop and respond to God's call for purity, there is no excuse, there is victory, but it does come at a cost, you may have to smash your computer hard drive, burn your books like the Ephesians did or even lose friends.
如果你是一个信徒,你需要停下来,响应上帝对纯洁的呼召,没有借口,有胜利,但它是有代价的,你可能不得不摧毁你的计算机硬盘,烧掉你的书,就像以弗所人做的一样,甚至可能会失去朋友。

You need to clean house and this starts with open confession before God and then men and you need to put something, in its place. As I said above, that is God himself, only when he meets you can you find true release.
你需要清理房间,这从在上帝面前进行公开的忏悔开始,然后在人面前,然后你需要把一些东西放在它的位置。正如我上面所说,那就是上帝自己,只有当他与你相遇时,你才能真正得到释放。

Feast your eyes on God and him alone, spend time with him, like I said in the first study on depression, it is only, we fall in love with Him, can we fall out of love with these disgusting and evil sexual practices, that being hurt to the heart of God, but praise his name, he does forgive and he does completely heal and restore.
把你的眼目投向上帝,只有他一个人,与他在一起的时候,我们才会从这些令人作呕和邪恶的性行为中解脱出来,这伤害了上帝的内心,但赞美主的名字,他会原谅,他会完全医治和恢复。

I hope and pray that you are released from the secret that nobody shares and find your freedom in Christ.
我希望并祈祷你能从没有人分享的秘密中得到释放,并在基督里找到自由。

God bless you
愿上帝保佑你

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CLICK LINK OR COPYPASTE INTO BROWSER

CHINESE

THE TABERNACLE

PART 8

会幕-第八课-洗濯盆

PART 9

会幕-第九课-会幕

耶稣的受辱

Rev. Simon Yin

Chinese
圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/3252320513538

神憐憫的心腸

Ying-Ju Chen
| 路加福音

Chinese
Lynnwood Orthodox Presbyterian

sermonaudio.com/sermon/79232219585373

ENGLISH

Why were our Reformers Burned?

J. C. Ryle
| Five English Reformers

Dr David C. Mackereth

sermonaudio.com/sermon/73123133951240

From Forgiven to Forgiving

Dr. Greg Mazak
| Forgiveness

Matthew 18:21-35

From Forgiven to Forgiving

Salvation Is for the Destitute (Luke 4:16-30)

Pastor John MacArthur

Grace to You

sermonaudio.com/sermon/5242312027351

The Good Shepherd

William Hughes

Emmanuel Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1271921018334