Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something interesting that happened to me- I am currently enrolled in an online Micromasters program in Cyber Security at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology), I have completed 4 courses and have 1 remaining. I have just realized that I now have a special anointing on me to work with technology, God has given me this now that I am almost done with my program! Some absolutely mind-blowing things have been happening to me! I was at my church the other day and my pastor asked me to help him set up a DVD player and TV in his office, we couldn't get it working but suddenly an idea popped into my head and I tried it and the DVD player came on along with the TV! God has decided to use me in this fashion, I am honored to have the power of God on me like this! I want this special anointing very badly! God also gave me the idea about the Micromasters! It is only $1,200 for the whole program versus $30,000 for a full-blown masters, you can't beat it! I have learned alot! Employers will snap you right up if you have this! If you are in the computer field and want to take this I would say go for it!

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I hate to break it to you, but that's not evidence of a special anointing from God in the area of technology. I've worked in tech for years, there's always someone smarter doing something beyond what you thought possible. These people don't always know the Lord, and therefore wouldn't have his anointing. You will see this if you work in tech, I'm letting you know now so you don't struggle when you do see it for yourself.

Reactions: Hammster
Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Something interesting that happened to me- I am currently enrolled in an online Micromasters program in Cyber Security at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology), I have completed 4 courses and have 1 remaining. I have just realized that I now have a special anointing on me to work with technology, God has given me this now that I am almost done with my program! Some absolutely mind-blowing things have been happening to me! I was at my church the other day and my pastor asked me to help him set up a DVD player and TV in his office, we couldn't get it working but suddenly an idea popped into my head and I tried it and the DVD player came on along with the TV! God has decided to use me in this fashion, I am honored to have the power of God on me like this! I want this special anointing very badly! God also gave me the idea about the Micromasters! It is only $1,200 for the whole program versus $30,000 for a full-blown masters, you can't beat it! I have learned alot! Employers will snap you right up if you have this! If you are in the computer field and want to take this I would say go for it!

Wow, God bless you and may He open doors for you to work in your new field!

Upvote 0