✟99,367.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It doesn't fly, it swims.

This is actually a member of a curious and rather bizarre animal life form called a siphonophore. It lies somewhere between a single organism and a colony of individual organisms. Perhaps the most well known siphonophore is the Portugese Man of War. The Netflix series 'Weird Wonders of the World' had a bit about them in Season 1 Episode 1. It caught my attention so I read more about them.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

This is actually a member of a curious and rather bizarre animal life form called a siphonophore. It lies somewhere between a single organism and a colony of individual organisms. Perhaps the most well known siphonophore is the Portugese Man of War. The Netflix series 'Weird Wonders of the World' had a bit about them in Season 1 Episode 1. It caught my attention so I read more about them.
But can it fly? Inquiring minds want to know.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I feel like eating spaghetti now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums