Space suits... the "nail" in the coffin?

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi jack,

Thanks for your response:
but you would not see the edge unless, according to the FE model, you flew to the far south of Antarctica and kept going.

I'm curious what your model of a flat earth looks like. The model your using has this large earth that extends out from the point where your feet are standing in all directions for a great distance, correct? But the only place where there will be an edge is far south of Antarctica? Can you provide me a link to that diagram? Where does everything end that is north of the point that you're standing? And east and west?

You then responded:
Also, you should look into their view of why the horizon is always at eye level... quite interesting.

I don't doubt that their explanation is 'quite interesting', but my understanding of 'interesting' would be weird or strange. Let's just for a moment assume your model. So, you're saying that from the point where you are standing you can set out with a compass in your hand and walk due east forever and ever and ever and the horizon will always appear as some far distant point ahead of you? So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. You continue to walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and the horizon is always some far distant point ahead of you. That makes sense to you on a flat earth model does it? How many thousands or millions or billions of miles can you walk in a due east direction?

You see, the truth, I'm afraid, is that you're not logically questioning claims that your adherents make as 'truth'. Just as in this video, you're accepting without question that there isn't any way to make a space suit that could retain it's shape even with the outside pressure being zero. You listen to the narrator tell you that a space suit would greatly expand and there's no way to prevent it if there is pressurized atmosphere inside the suit and zero pressure atmosphere outside the suit. It's apparently beyond your comprehension to know that such a problem is not only easily solvable but is solved with billions upon billions of examples every day when we put pressurized air in reinforced rubber tires. You're merely accepting, without question, that the space suit 'problem' cannot be solved and then allowing the proof of this claim to be merely that no one wants to take this guy out into space so that he can see for itself that it works.

You see, a person like your narrator can't be convinced with visual proof through videos. He's always going to stand on the claim that such a video is faked. He can't be satisfied by someone showing him the evidence of the car tire, as I have done, because he's always going to want to see the problem resolved only and specifically with a space suit in space. That's the only 'proof' that he's going to accept. Mathematical formularies aren't going to satisfy his doubt. Examples, such as a car tire which solves the exact same problem, but here on the earth inside of our atmosphere, aren't going to satisfy him because the only thing he's going to accept is for NASA to send him into space with a space suit on so that he can personally experience how a space suit reacts in a zero atmosphere condition.

In short, while I'm confident that God gave your narrator a brain that is able to think and reason, he hasn't developed that ability to be able to use it to think and reason. You have established in your mind that this person knows the truth. Likely because your mind sees the world at large as foisting some kind of grand conspiracy upon others. That there is a set of people on the earth that play every day at deceiving everyone, although it's really only you and a few others that 'see' it. All the rest of us are sheeple being led to the slaughter of this great and grand conspiracy of this set of people.

There's not a whole lot that anyone can do to sway such thinking because the underlying 'proof' is that everyone else has been duped and are playing along in this orchestration of grand and global scale. I tried, but I now see that your intelligence is somehow unable to equate the lowly car tire as the proof necessary to dispel your understanding regarding the space suit. I've tried to explain that it's impossible that this expansive bit of dirt that we have our feet firmly planted on cannot be flat if there's nowhere that one can see that the distance of the horizon is growing shorter.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Maybe start a thread about the moon and it's view on a Globe or FE model.

I'm sure you will get your answer there.

This thread was to present the fact that the space suits used by NASA have been questioned as to their integrity.

The video presenter has asked for some tests and believes that they will not stand up in a vacuum.
When NASA is proved fraudulent, and I'm sure it will continue to be, I wonder what excuse the globalists will use to claim the other space agencies are still independent and not tied up with the NASA scams.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,172,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe start a thread about the moon and it's view on a Globe or FE model.

I'm sure you will get your answer there.

This thread was to present the fact that the space suits used by NASA have been questioned as to their integrity.

The video presenter has asked for some tests and believes that they will not stand up in a vacuum.

How an actual suit made for use in space would perform in a vacuum isn't hard to test on Earth, in a near-vacuum chamber with most of the air pumped out. Question: why think so many diverse tens of thousands of people are involved in an elaborate and complex and difficult con job over decades of time, ongoing?

What would be the motive of GPS navigator companies like Garmin participating in the con?

Consider the massive coordination required to fake all of it over so many industries and situations:

GPS Navigators relying on satellites that must use General Relativity time dilation correction

Photos from a wide variety of satellites like weather satellites -- every day.

Photos from exploring spacecraft of Earth from a distance.

Why would Garmin and other competing manufacturers make up the fact they have to use Relativistic Time correction?

Physicists test time dilation very extensively, such as moving an highly accurate atomic clock up to a mountain to track the slightly faster rate of time at higher distance from the center of the Earth -- General Relativity Time dilation.

General Relativity has survived test after test. Physicists aren't faking anything about that, because I know many in person, and have been in labs and tested some things myself. They are authentic people doing real science.

Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How an actual suit made for use in space would perform in a vacuum isn't hard to test on Earth, in a near-vacuum chamber with most of the air pumped out. Question: why think so many diverse tens of thousands of people are involved in an elaborate and complex and difficult con job over decades of time, ongoing?
You haven't thought this through. A NASA con need only involve a handful of people. Compartmentalization. The military use it all the time. It was used in the moon landings. The astronots were in on it, but probably not too many others. This was the reason NASA needed to murder the original 3. Once you're in on the scam, they can't afford you to talk, and Gus Grissom was a talker.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,494,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, one question in resoponse to the first part. I only have a bit of time tonight, sorry.

So. My A/C unit takes the heat out of the air and then a fan blows through coils to radiate that heat outside. Likewise, a car radiator brings hot fluid from the cars engine out to cooling fins. Here, air flow carries the heat away and cools the fluid so it can go back into the water jacket around the engine to pick up more heat....

Simple concept... with an atmosphere....

Now, remove that atmosphere and there is absolutely nothing to radiate the heat away from the space suit. In space there is no atmosphere. It is a vacuum. There is no medium, like on earth where we have nitrogen and oxygen and water vapor in the air to pick up the heat and carry it away.. not in space..... none....nada.... ergo.... they would cook.

Liquid Cooling and Ventilation Garment - Wikipedia

Space suits are water-cooled. Rather, the astronaut is water-cooled. When the suit is connected by umbilical to a ship or station, the water is routed to the ship's heat exchanger with its larger radiation fins. If the suit is operating independently, the water is sublimated into space.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,494,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You haven't thought this through. A NASA con need only involve a handful of people. Compartmentalization. The military use it all the time. It was used in the moon landings. The astronots were in on it, but probably not too many others. This was the reason NASA needed to murder the original 3. Once you're in on the scam, they can't afford you to talk, and Gus Grissom was a talker.

The military has thousands of people in its special compartments, including civilians and contractors. The reason secrets are kept is because everyone agrees they should be, for the sake of national security. Secrets that are just to pull the wool over American eyes are not kept--they leak.

But then, your post is hopefully a Poe.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi jack,

Thanks for your response:

I'm curious what your model of a flat earth looks like. The model your using has this large earth that extends out from the point where your feet are standing in all directions for a great distance, correct? But the only place where there will be an edge is far south of Antarctica? Can you provide me a link to that diagram? Where does everything end that is north of the point that you're standing? And east and west?

Well, firstly, it's not "my" model. Its the one that is believed to be the real earth by the FE crowe. They are all over the internet.. Think of this: (with the leaves at the edge being ice)
UN%2BLogo.jpg

Here is another:

images

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
miamited said:
I don't doubt that their explanation is 'quite interesting', but my understanding of 'interesting' would be weird or strange. Let's just for a moment assume your model. So, you're saying that from the point where you are standing you can set out with a compass in your hand and walk due east forever and ever and ever and the horizon will always appear as some far distant point ahead of you? So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. So, you keep walking and the horizon is still some far distant point ahead of you. You continue to walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and the horizon is always some far distant point ahead of you. That makes sense to you on a flat earth model does it? How many thousands or millions or billions of miles can you walk in a due east direction?

If you look at the FE model that they present... you would only walk east until you got back to where you started... just like on the globe.

• Agree
Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You see, the truth, I'm afraid, is that you're not logically questioning claims that your adherents make as 'truth'. Just as in this video, you're accepting without question that there isn't any way to make a space suit that could retain it's shape even with the outside pressure being zero. You listen to the narrator tell you that a space suit would greatly expand and there's no way to prevent it if there is pressurized atmosphere inside the suit and zero pressure atmosphere outside the suit. It's apparently beyond your comprehension to know that such a problem is not only easily solvable but is solved with billions upon billions of examples every day when we put pressurized air in reinforced rubber tires. You're merely accepting, without question, that the space suit 'problem' cannot be solved and then allowing the proof of this claim to be merely that no one wants to take this guy out into space so that he can see for itself that it works.

You see, a person like your narrator can't be convinced with visual proof through videos. He's always going to stand on the claim that such a video is faked. He can't be satisfied by someone showing him the evidence of the car tire, as I have done, because he's always going to want to see the problem resolved only and specifically with a space suit in space. That's the only 'proof' that he's going to accept. Mathematical formularies aren't going to satisfy his doubt. Examples, such as a car tire which solves the exact same problem, but here on the earth inside of our atmosphere, aren't going to satisfy him because the only thing he's going to accept is for NASA to send him into space with a space suit on so that he can personally experience how a space suit reacts in a zero atmosphere condition.

In short, while I'm confident that God gave your narrator a brain that is able to think and reason, he hasn't developed that ability to be able to use it to think and reason. You have established in your mind that this person knows the truth. Likely because your mind sees the world at large as foisting some kind of grand conspiracy upon others. That there is a set of people on the earth that play every day at deceiving everyone, although it's really only you and a few others that 'see' it. All the rest of us are sheeple being led to the slaughter of this great and grand conspiracy of this set of people.

There's not a whole lot that anyone can do to sway such thinking because the underlying 'proof' is that everyone else has been duped and are playing along in this orchestration of grand and global scale. I tried, but I now see that your intelligence is somehow unable to equate the lowly car tire as the proof necessary to dispel your understanding regarding the space suit. I've tried to explain that it's impossible that this expansive bit of dirt that we have our feet firmly planted on cannot be flat if there's nowhere that one can see that the distance of the horizon is growing shorter.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted
I think that the narrator is saying that there is never any mention of the aspects of the suit that would allow it to exist in a vacuum. We never see the tests and the organization is actually silent on this.

He would like to see a demonstration and is even offering to participate.

Honestly, from my view... the suits never look like they have been form fit enough to expand in the vacuum and still be functional... but.. that's just my view.

I think that the narrator has a good argument. However, it is easily debunked by a simple demo.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When NASA is proved fraudulent, and I'm sure it will continue to be, I wonder what excuse the globalists will use to claim the other space agencies are still independent and not tied up with the NASA scams.
True. Anyone that doesn't believe that all the space agencies are in sync and collaborating is just fooling themselves.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

What would be the motive of GPS navigator companies like Garmin participating in the con?

Consider the massive coordination required to fake all of it over so many industries and situations:

GPS Navigators relying on satellites that must use General Relativity time dilation correction

Photos from a wide variety of satellites like weather satellites -- every day.

Photos from exploring spacecraft of Earth from a distance.

Why would Garmin and other competing manufacturers make up the fact they have to use Relativistic Time correction?

Physicists test time dilation very extensively, such as moving an highly accurate atomic clock up to a mountain to track the slightly faster rate of time at higher distance from the center of the Earth -- General Relativity Time dilation.

General Relativity has survived test after test. Physicists aren't faking anything about that, because I know many in person, and have been in labs and tested some things myself. They are authentic people doing real science.
You have good questions. I have asked some of them myself. I have seen interviews with military personnel stating that all GPS is actually land based...

Like I have said, there are things about the FE that I still struggle with.
The one thing that keeps me searching, among other holes in the globe model..... is how far we can see.

If the earth is in fact a globe, the size that they say... then... we can see too far.. period. Not only that but the Panama canal was built with no accounting for the curve. The Suez canal too. Railways in England.... the engineers (not the train engineers) but the design engineers are on record saying that they never accounted for a curve.
Buildings many miles away from each other should lean away from each other...

Anyway, safe to say that something is not right.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Liquid Cooling and Ventilation Garment - Wikipedia

Space suits are water-cooled. Rather, the astronaut is water-cooled. When the suit is connected by umbilical to a ship or station, the water is routed to the ship's heat exchanger with its larger radiation fins. If the suit is operating independently, the water is sublimated into space.
I can see that this would work but the Apollo asto nots didn't have this. They, for sure, would have cooked.

There is so many holes in the Apollo fairy tale it is almost embarrassing... definitely laughable.

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Well, firstly, it's not "my" model. Its the one that is believed to be the real earth by the FE crowe. They are all over the internet.. Think of this: (with the leaves at the edge being ice)
UN%2BLogo.jpg

Here is another:

images

Neither of which actually work in reality, mind. But hey, why let easily observed fact get in the way of a good conspiracy theory?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,172,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please see post 63, but read all of it to see some relevant pieces I know first hand, not arguments from others.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,172,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have good questions. I have asked some of them myself. I have seen interviews with military personnel stating that all GPS is actually land based...

Like I have said, there are things about the FE that I still struggle with.
The one thing that keeps me searching, among other holes in the globe model..... is how far we can see.

If the earth is in fact a globe, the size that they say... then... we can see too far.. period. Not only that but the Panama canal was built with no accounting for the curve. The Suez canal too. Railways in England.... the engineers (not the train engineers) but the design engineers are on record saying that they never accounted for a curve.
Buildings many miles away from each other should lean away from each other...

Anyway, safe to say that something is not right.

(GPS is often land based. That's part of what Garmin tells people too. Garmin uses either of both land based signals and satellites. The land based signals are useful for in cities for example, to often (not always though I found) help for many lines of sight when satellites could be blocked by buildings. Read for yourself about GPS being corrected by General Relativity if you like, etc. Read for yourself about Garmin using satellites, etc.)

This is something you've seen with your own eyes before perhaps (or could today, easily, at a pool) --

(short 1 minute example though the guy doesn't actually explain correctly why)

Or a better explanation in the first 2-3 minutes of this video

re·frac·tion
rəˈfrakSH(ə)n/
noun
PHYSICS
  1. the fact or phenomenon of light, radio waves, etc., being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.
---
Now, consider -- air is more dense at lower altitudes like the cost or much of the U.S., and thinner (less dense) at higher altitudes like Denver, right? Famously Mt. Everest has air so thin that many need oxygen canisters just to be able to make it.

Right? Sound familiar?

So, since the light from a star or the moon setting down to the horizon comes through higher atmosphere into lower atmosphere (where we are), so that light travels first through lower density air and then into higher density air as it comes to us from a star on the horizon -- it therefore gets refracted, bent. That makes the angle we see the star's light at (the apparent height of the star above the horizon) higher than it would be without atmosphere to travel through. The light is bent to make the star higher above the horizon.

If that's clear, here's a more full definition of that refraction, with some common everyday consequences:

Atmospheric refraction is the deviation of light or other electromagnetic wave from a straight line as it passes through the atmosphere due to the variation in air density as a function of height.[1] This refraction is due to the velocity of light through air, decreasing (the refractive index increases) with increased density. Atmospheric refraction near the ground produces mirages and can make distant objects appear to shimmer or ripple, elevated or lowered, stretched or shortened, with no mirage involved. The term also applies to the refraction of sound. Atmospheric refraction is considered in measuring the position of both astronomical and terrestrial objects.

Astronomical or celestial refraction causes astronomical objects to appear higher in the sky than they are in reality. Terrestrial refraction usually causes terrestrial objects to appear higher than they actually are ...

Atmospheric refraction - Wikipedia

Make sense?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The military has thousands of people in its special compartments, including civilians and contractors. The reason secrets are kept is because everyone agrees they should be, for the sake of national security. Secrets that are just to pull the wool over American eyes are not kept--they leak.

But then, your post is hopefully a Poe.
Secrets are for one purpose and one purpose only... to keep information from those you don't want to have that information.

• Winner
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Neither of which actually work in reality, mind. But hey, why let easily observed fact get in the way of a good conspiracy theory?
Well, that is the argument isn't it... whether these models actually work and fit with what we observe and can test?

Upvote 0