Goodbye
Aug 31, 2003
✟3,627.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
ChristianTeen said:
No but I am from Central Pennsylvania. In a small town near State College.
hehe, that's about 2 1/2 hours away.....that's so funny that you mentioned state college because I'm going up there this week to hang out with a friend :) It's a nice area up there, peaceful compared to here, lol

Upvote 0

ChristianTeen

livewire sparked
Sep 14, 2003
State College, PA
✟16,432.00
Faith
Methodist
doofus125 said:
hehe, that's about 2 1/2 hours away.....that's so funny that you mentioned state college because I'm going up there this week to hang out with a friend :) It's a nice area up there, peaceful compared to here, lol
That is cool! Yeah me and my family like it here since we moved.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Jenndiggy said:
Very close in North Central WV. :)

Wheeling? I used to love swooping down into Wheeling on I-70! Except I always wanted to stop at the glass factory outlet. Oops - sometimes whished right past it! LOL! Then I flew into Wheeling where if the plane missed the runway you'd rush right down the mountain! LOL!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

doofus125

Goodbye
Aug 31, 2003
✟3,627.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
katelyn said:
Hey, so what are some fun/interesting things to do around here? I'm still learning my way around!
honestly, I don't get out that much.....the most I do is go out to eat or to church......but my favorite place to eat is "The Original Hot Dog Shop" on rt286 in Plum.....they have the best Pizza there....mmmmmm

Upvote 0

ps139

Ab omni malo, libera nos, Domine!
Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟37,907.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of southwestern PA, has anyone ever been to a ribs place called Clem's??? It is a little shack on the side of the highway that has the ABSOLUTE BEST RIBS ON THE PLANET. One of my good friends is from the Pittsburgh area and we drove out to Clems a few months ago....unbelievable ribs...

Upvote 0