Something to think about.

Xeno.of.athens

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven.
May 18, 2022
Perth
✟127,647.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This afternoon, I watched a video on Youtube. It was narrated by Bishop Baron. It is about Catholicism; I am sure that will surprise no one. But I did think it had a number of things that were worth thinking about. So I've decided to post the video in this thread in the hope that some will find the time to watch it and to comment. God willing the comments will be positive.

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,432.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This afternoon, I watched a video on Youtube. It was narrated by Bishop Baron. It is about Catholicism; I am sure that will surprise no one. But I did think it had a number of things that were worth thinking about. So I've decided to post the video in this thread in the hope that some will find the time to watch it and to comment. God willing the comments will be positive.

I watched it all and found it good. Learned some things and disagreed with little.

Upvote 0

Xeno.of.athens

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven.
May 18, 2022
Perth
✟127,647.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I watched it all and found it good. Learned some things and disagreed with little.
It's OK to disagree I listen to his things occasionally and some of what he says I don't agree with

Upvote 0