Worshiper
May 2, 2008
Lafayette, IN
✟7,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
something no one really knows?.... uh... this past year while at a christian college i really struggled with my identity and ended up having a homosexual relationship... which is now over...
oh and the amazing thing is i wasn't kicked out of school for that i was kicked out for my attempted suicide....

Reactions: Tink
Upvote 0

puddleoffaith

Veteran
Dec 18, 2007
✟11,002.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
something no one really knows?.... uh... this past year while at a christian college i really struggled with my identity and ended up having a homosexual relationship... which is now over...
oh and the amazing thing is i wasn't kicked out of school for that i was kicked out for my attempted suicide....
:prayer:

Upvote 0
A

Ann_ika25

Yikes Meegan. Hope everything is okay for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rodgeam

Aug 15, 2005
Alabama
Visit site
✟426.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 things only a couple of people on earth know about me:
1. I nearly skipped two grades in school, graduated high school as valedictorian, and totally bombed in college (kind of a gradual disaster that climaxed this past year). Over 4 years since high school and I'm still at the same school trying to dig myself out of that hole.
2. I have an extraordinary lack of commitment to almost everything (college majors, jobs, living arrangements, relationships, etc). God (wish I'd found Him sooner), a few close friends, and my dog are the only real constants in my life.

Upvote 0

Wormie

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Oct 7, 2005
✟19,511.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I love to do counted cross-stitch :)

I love it too... I really should do it more often! Do you like to do samplers? Or just pictures/ designs? I prefer the latter. :thumbsup:

I like the show 7th Heaven. And I don't care who knows it.

I like the show Gilmore Girls, but not for the story-lines; I like the fast-paced, witty dialogue! ;)

I used to be able to hold a conversation in Tolkien's Elvish (Sindarin)... I doubt I can do that now... I'm out of practice! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums