Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I send an email to Bobby Maddex suggesting a simple "Ask a Priest" episode of Ancient Faith Today~~he responded:

Hi, Jim.

Thanks for your message. Good news! We will be starting another live call-in
show this November, and it will be precisely this format. Stay tuned!

Yrs.,

Bobby Maddex
Operations Manager
Ancient Faith Radio

How cool is that? :cool:

When I was first converted I used to listen to a similar format on a station out of Moody Bible Institute a couple nights a week~Pastor Donald Cole would take call in questions and was usually an interesting time to listen (though over time it did seem to get repetitive for me though new listeners were always tuning in). Hope this works out nice.

Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love AFR! I heard they came up with the cure for the common cold, found where Jimmy Hoffa was buried, solved the mystery of Stonehenge and the crop circles, can unite Democrats and Republicans, and have discovered the secrets of wormholes and blackholes! They have also unlocked the secrets of Al Capone's Vault!

:p

Upvote 0

Macarius

Progressive Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2007
The Ivory Tower
✟52,122.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love AFR! I heard they came up with the cure for the common cold, found where Jimmy Hoffa was buried, solved the mystery of Stonehenge and the crop circles, can unite Democrats and Republicans, and have discovered the secrets of wormholes and blackholes! They have also unlocked the secrets of Al Capone's Vault!

:p

And they promised that those who listen regularly will go on to see and, indeed, to DO even GREATER things!

Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟118,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm not such a huge fan of AFR (they have some good stuff, some stuff I don't care for), nor of Salvo (I don't know if he's still involved with that), but I do like Bobby Maddex and the rest of the clan, so, there you go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,467,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think AFR has a good variety so that people tend to like certain podcasts and others not as much. Works for me! That's great, Jim! Great question, too! :)

I feel the same way. the more the merrier says I.

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel the same way. the more the merrier says I.

You're right~I've not listened to all the different podcasts and some didn't really "click" with me but the more the better; I am looking forward to this call in program...wish Steve the Builder was still podcasting but I guess this post from his blog sums it up:

It seems the older I get, the less I feel compelled to say.

Upvote 0