Someone has a post-Evolutional adaptation - do you still query their Evolution?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The undercurrent is basically this: if all I do is laugh at Evolutionists, pretty soon they are going to stop listening to what I think the Evolution of the population, is.

What I need therefore, is something to take appreciatively, with respect to the granular state of Evolution (its most basic state)?

Jesus considers appealing to cause over and over again, as childish: but even He would be happy with something that appealed to cause effectually - like goal setting, but for populations.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I may be ignorant but I can't conceive of an adaptation that can beat the possession of an intellect..

What about the capacity to make that intellect: interesting?

As is instinct?

And context affirming?

Actually "instinct" and "context affirming" helps: instinct is experience affirming, context is selection pressure affirming, we may therefore conclude that compounding is strength affirming - these things are collectively hard. How is it then, that you affirm a context, for which you want the compounding (to work in your favour)? The whole premise of Evolution to date, has been that affirming context is your responsibility - when in fact, that is the role of the Holy Spirit - to council effectively, what response to selection pressure is appropriate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,451.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The pressure is to find a mate, that wants to have the children of a Evolutionist, based on how interesting he can make "evolution"?

Or are you saying that once you believe in Evolution, mates want to have children with you, regardless of how interesting you or those like you are able to make it? That doesn't make sense?

What I'm saying is that you don't understand anything about the theory of evolution and clearly have no intent to.

There is no thought process behind evolution. Evolution is driven by natural selection and environmental pressures. You keep thinking of evolution as an abstract force that people can have control over, and you are completely and utterly flat out WRONG. Please, for possibly the thousandth time, ACTUALLY MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO LEARN ABOUT EVOLUTION!

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,451.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The undercurrent is basically this: if all I do is laugh at Evolutionists, pretty soon they are going to stop listening to what I think the Evolution of the population, is.

No, the undercurrent is that you make these outlandish and very explicitly wrong claims about evolution and what you think it's capable of, then you get called out on how wrong they are and yet you make no attempt to actually listen to what anyone is saying and you just double down on the outlandish claims.
Seriously, please answer this question: why do you make no honest and actual attempt to learn about evolution?

• Agree
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,554.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The pressure is to find a mate, that wants to have the children of a Evolutionist, based on how interesting he can make "evolution"?
Yes, indeed. That's why Tinder will soon add an "Evolutionist factor" in the search string. So a neat Evolutionist lady finds a descent evolutionist gentleman to make children with. You don't want your nice evolved genes to be diluted with less evolved creationists.
Imagine the horror, you have worked hard to optimise your allele frequnecy, evolved your genes as close to god as possible. You create an account on Tinder and end up with a lesser evolved creationist that damages your genes.
So I wrote an on line text book about how to evolve and optimize your "Evolution Factor" on Tinder.

Make sure that your future children do evolve better than you. Give them a kick start in life. Learn how to evolve your genes and that of your mate. Buy the textbook and apply its lessons, it will change your life and that of your future children.
You can order it on line.
upload_2020-8-29_14-16-53.jpeg

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I read threads, at the end of the week (I hope that doesn't inconvenience you).The point is, if the selection pressure is for Evolution to be presented as interesting: the adaptation needs to be a little fun.But if you are adapting for fun, it is no longer Evolution: but post-Evolution.

Some parts of having offspring are fun. Just the early parts.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Yes, indeed. That's why Tinder will soon add an "Evolutionist factor" in the search string. So a neat Evolutionist lady finds a descent evolutionist gentleman to make children with. You don't want your nice evolved genes to be diluted with less evolved creationists.
Imagine the horror, you have worked hard to optimise your allele frequnecy, evolved your genes as close to god as possible. You create an account on Tinder and end up with a lesser evolved creationist that damages your genes.
So I wrote an on line text book about how to evolve and optimize your "Evolution Factor" on Tinder.

Make sure that your future children do evolve better than you. Give them a kick start in life. Learn how to evolve your genes and that of your mate. Buy the textbook and apply its lessons, it will change your life and that of your future children.
You can order it on line.
View attachment 283527

You think like me, but you don't speak like me - interesting!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I think the premise of becoming post-evolutional, has more credence than you are really admitting.

If I am in a selection pressure niche and continue to adapt, for that niche: eventually all the plausible adaptations will have been attempted.

There will never be a change in the Evolution, unless you define an extra-evolutional concept that creates choice: in that niche.

Your argument, is that that extra-evolutional concept has to happen by chance; but I would argue that the creature itself is able to direct itself away from the niche, simply by rejecting Evolution at random (on the proviso, that it does not return to the "old Evolution" once it has done so).

How do you tell if you are in such a niche? That is the million dollar question??

Principly - it would be a question of which words you were using, for your foundation.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,451.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I think the premise of becoming post-evolutional, has more credence than you are really admitting.

If I am in a selection pressure niche and continue to adapt, for that niche: eventually all the plausible adaptations will have been attempted.

There will never be a change in the Evolution, unless you define an extra-evolutional concept that creates choice: in that niche.

Your argument, is that that extra-evolutional concept has to happen by chance; but I would argue that the creature itself is able to direct itself away from the niche, simply by rejecting Evolution at random (on the proviso, that it does not return to the "old Evolution" once it has done so).

How do you tell if you are in such a niche? That is the million dollar question??

Principly - it would be a question of which words you were using, for your foundation.

Seriously: why do you refuse to actually make any attempt to learn about evolution and the actual science behind it?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

So, a simple question, really:

Someone has a post-Evolutional adaptation - do you still query their Evolution?

How?

• Greater sexual selection, among those who doubt "Evolution" and those who think "Evolution is not without limits"?
  • Freer adaptation, concerning a world in which there is one dominant species?
  • Welcome grafting, before and after, into a predetermination of greater flourishing and number?

All these things add up to a peak Evolution, that struggles to be adopted by those who want to remain Evolutional??
The peak window, for Evolution, has to be post dated, at some point???

If the theory of Evolution remains unmodified, it can be anticipated, by a post-Evolutional adaptation????

It seems the only alternative is to welcome Design, into Evolution - post-adaptationally?????

I have no idea what any of that means, except I place evolution where it belongs, into Satans book of deceptions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Dead right...

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

Socrates....!!

"We have fallen upon evil times and the world has waxed very old and wicked. Politics are very corrupt. Children are no longer respectful to their parents."

A lot of sources for this cite Naram-Sin of Chaldea, and date it to the 4th millennium, but from what little I've gathered this is a misattribution and it comes from one of the inscriptions from the time of Naram-Sin of Akkad, from the 3rd millennium BCE. Still quite old, and still demonstrates just how long people have been saying things like this.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

What I need therefore, is something to take appreciatively, with respect to the granular state of Evolution (its most basic state)?

Jesus considers appealing to cause over and over again, as childish: but even He would be happy with something that appealed to cause effectually - like goal setting, but for populations.
Could we have that again in something comprehensible?

Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
I think what you would say is

"Is it consistently post-Evolution or is just a concept snap?"

Like if I am consistently post-Evolution, that somehow affirms that it is in response to a selection pressure that justifies it that way.
Just a simple personal question.
And considering how anonymous we all still are here, I won't mind answering them for me personally.

Do you have children?

As for myself, I don't. Not even some I might not know of (which is possible for males). That means the evolutionary line that started long long ago, via my father, mother, grandparents and oh-who-knows-how-many generations back will end with me.

My own evolution was done when I was born. And in this specific line - in fact, the whole line of my father - no further evolution, adaption or post-evolutionary shennanigans will happen.

So... how about you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,451.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I think what you would say is

"Is it consistently post-Evolution or is just a concept snap?"

Like if I am consistently post-Evolution, that somehow affirms that it is in response to a selection pressure that justifies it that way.

There is no post- or pre-evolution. There is just evolution.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,451.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
It makes your head hurt, doesn't it? :)

It makes me irrationally sad that he keeps saying stuff like this after he has been shown to be wrong again and again and again and again and again.

• Haha
Upvote 0