angel in hope

May 11, 2013
wv
✟7,947.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord i praise you in every way and every day..Lord with you i can get threw anthing but without you i can not..Lord i thank you for protecting me and my feline in the spiritual times of trouble..I thank you lord for you are the only lord of lords and the only king of kings...LOored i thank and give you all the glory and i give you all the praise..i lift my h ands and surrenander to you each and every day ..

Even when i physically can not lift my arms or hands......lord i cant wait to come to your holy temple in the celesterial city..Lord i cant wait to see the best home that you could ever give me which is you...in jesus name i praise your holy name...I love and honor you in every way..I worship you in every way..I surrender to you in every way...I love you and thank you ..

My heart in your heart, your heart in my heart, my hand in your hand,your hand in my hand,my life in your life and your life in my life..

All the glory to you now and forever in Jesus name i pray..amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums