Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good grief. How many times do I have to go over this? I've already taken several different approaches when explaining it, all in hopes that one of them will click with you.

Rather than go over it once more, I will ask you please to read what I wrote in the previous several posts. Thank you.

"Feenstra isn't alone among Republicans concerned about the deficit and debt, the latter of which is more than $27.5 trillion. Following four years under President Trump in which the U.S. added more to the national debt than it did under former President Barack Obama -- a trend that was vastly accelerated by the coronavirus pandemic -- there are signs the GOP might be moving to turn off the spending spigot."

New Iowa Rep. Randy Feenstra calls for big tax cuts, 99% spending limit, as GOP shifts to fiscal conservatism

This is from May, 2020:

"Trump's projected debt growth still exceeds Obama's even if the massive $1.4 trillion federal deficit in 2009, which included measures like the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act that Obama signed but also leftover federal spending from former President George W. Bush, is added to his predecessor's total."

Trump poised to add more debt than Obama in first term

Upvote 0