Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Can you on CF pray for a woman my mom has met at whose daughter who had her baby way too soon and the baby died. Please pray for that family, I can't imagine what that is like. Grief is hard, and a premature baby like that must be very hard on the parents and the family. Also, my mom has had some sort of problem with her heels and has stretches from a doctor which is helping but it still hurts for a while.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Can you on CF pray for a woman my mom has met at whose daughter who had her baby way too soon and the baby died. Please pray for that family,
I join my prayers to yours for this woman who has lost her baby. I pray for the family that they may feel the presence of the Lord today.
Also, my mom has had some sort of problem with her heels and has stretches from a doctor which is helping but it still hurts for a while.
I pray for your mom, for healing from the Lord, in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure will DG :heart:

a9997d8ae94bc18ee5dcf2b6a1313f81.jpg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,647.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, this situation, and this family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums