pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray with me that I can get my social life back together. I'm in a pretty lonely place right now, and about to enter a huge transition period in my life. Pray that God shows me the place, if it exists (and I sincerely hope it does), where I fit in and can build a real life for myself.

Thanks.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please guide her and direct her steps to find the path of your Will for her in this. God lead her into good fellowship with those who will be friends and support for her and she for them. God, help her keep her eyes on you and be aware of the doors you open and close for her in seeking companionship of others. In the Name of Jesus. :amen:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]Where there is [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]hatred, [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]there is doubt, [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]faith; [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]where there is despair, hope; where [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]there is darkness, light; where there is [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]sadness, joy; [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]O Divine [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]Master, grant that I may not so much seek [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]to be [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]consoled as [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]as to love. [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]that we [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman,times]eternal life. :groupray:
:amen:
[/FONT]
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks again for all the prayers, everyone. :hug:

Where will you be moving to? :)

That's the thing - I have no idea if I'll even be moving, let alone where. It all depends on if/where I find work. I'm super flexible and at this point in my life am certainly able to just pack up and go, so I'm trying to discern where God is leading me. :)

Upvote 0