Status
Not open for further replies.

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
I think that Obama will win the presidency by a margin similar to Bill Clinton's defeat of Bob Dole--and for similar reasons.

Problem #1 with McCain: He is too old. Normally this isn't an issue, but seriously, dude is super old. The presidency is a shockingly tiring and difficult job. Has anybody taken a look at pictures of president Bush from before he ran for office in '00? He has aged SO MUCH in 8 years and he was a lot younger man than McCain. I would be surprised if John McCain wins the presidency if he lives to complete two terms. Not that I am wishing death on the man, dont get me wrong, just that he is going to be like 80 after 2 terms, way past average life expectancy. McCain is too old to win.

Problem #2 with McCain--He is running a negative campaign. He is taking his own best quality out at the knees by attacking Obama all the time. This may grab him headlines, but thats not the kind of news you want when you are running against the golden boy of Illinois who can ignite a crowd and inspire people to believe in the political process again. His campaign is running the Bush '04 campaign, and people know all too well what a mistake that was. I know conservative Catholic Kansas Republicans who are going to vote Obama because the Republicans have made such a hash of our country in 8 years. I know old ladies in Iowa who have NEVER voted Democrat in their life who are voting Obama.

Come election day, mark my words, Obama will win big.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
YouTube - Barack Obama: Your Children Should Learn To Speak ...
Jul 8, 2008 ... Related Videos. Obama Tells Americans; Learn Spanish! I'm Embarrassed ... Views: 16585. Barack Obama Says Your Kids Should Speak Spanish ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk - 116k - Similar pages
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk

The year is 1907, one hundred and one years ago......

READ PRINT UNDER PICTURE!
ShowLetter
Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.​
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'​
Theodore Roosevelt 1907​
Every American citizen needs to read this!​

Upvote 0

Corin

Jul 30, 2008
✟15,461.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YouTube - Barack Obama: Your Children Should Learn To Speak ...
Jul 8, 2008 ... Related Videos. Obama Tells Americans; Learn Spanish! I'm Embarrassed ... Views: 16585. Barack Obama Says Your Kids Should Speak Spanish ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk - 116k - Similar pages
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk

The year is 1907, one hundred and one years ago......

READ PRINT UNDER PICTURE!

ShowLetter

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.​

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Every American citizen needs to read this!​

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you for posting this. I think that Obama needs to learn how to speak English.
Do you know what else he wants to do (along with Pelosi)? He wants to make sure that illegal people have social security benefits! Is that not insane?!?!

Upvote 0

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
rolfbots, attack!

Obama needs to learn to speak english? Uh, is this that Rove "attack where they are strong" stuff? Because McCain and Hillary BOTH 'attacked' Obama by saying that he was a great speaker. lol, needs to learn english, that is excellent doublethink even from this forum.

And Carey, why is it precisely that you think that something from 1907 should be the touchstone for contemporary sensibilities? Maybe we should go back to fighting the gerries too...

Or maybe we can try to catch up on the new serialized in Colliers magazine on our way to an ether frolick!

1907, lol

Upvote 0

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you for posting this. I think that Obama needs to learn how to speak English.
Do you know what else he wants to do (along with Pelosi)? He wants to make sure that illegal people have social security benefits! Is that not insane?!?!

You are welcome.

It was proof Obama has no respect for our language along with all the other things about our country.

He wants change alright.:doh:

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*sigh*

if you want your links to work, you need to make sure there are no spaces and no ellipses. My advice? Use the link function and copy-paste the link into the pop up menu. The link function is just to the right of the 'right indent' button.

tHe first one's free.

There link worked for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
There link worked for me.
Its a Christmas miracle!
Oh wait, I mean, its a HOLIDAY miracle, that what you all think we will be forced to say if Obama wins, right? Cuz obama Hates beby jesus, the flag, rock music, muzak, is a radical liberal Christian, is a radical conservative muslim and a dope smoker?

Oh, and you don't like whatever policies he has either...

rofl, Obama is SO going to win, and you know it.

Who is going to beat him? War-hero McOldenstein? lol :laughs:

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others

Hhaha

No worries.

McCain has not spent much money compared to Obama and the polls show they are neck and neck. McCain is just pacing.

You know the rabbit and turtle race....hahaha

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Barack Obama attracting 43% of the vote while John McCain earns 42%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 47% and McCain 46% (see recent daily results). Tracking Polls are released at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time each day.
The race for the White House remains remarkably stable. With leaners, Obama’s support has stayed between 46% and 48% every day for the past two weeks. During that same time frame, McCain has been at 46% or 47% every day.
Data released yesterday afternoon shows that both Virginia and Nevada remain too close to call. Other data shows that 61% of voters nationwide want Congress to return immediately and vote on allowing offshore oil drilling. Sign up for the Rasmussen Reports daily e-mail update (it’s free) and we will keep you up to date with the latest public opinion news.
Obama leads among voters who make less than $40,000 a year or more than $100,000 annually. McCain leads above those in between. Among Investors, McCain leads 50% to 45% while Obama leads among non-Investors 53% to 40%(more demographic data for Premium Members via the Daily Snapshot).
McCain is now viewed favorably by 55% of the nation’s voters, Obama by 54% (see trends). Other key stats of Election 2008 are updated daily at Obama-McCain: By the Numbers.
At noon Eastern today, new data will be released on the Fairness Doctrine and the Virginia Senaterace. At 3:00 p.m. Eastern today, the latest data for the Minnesota Senaterace and the Colorado Senaterace will be released. At 5:00 p.m. Eastern, the latest numbers will be released on the Presidential race in Minnesota and Colorado.
The Rasmussen Reports Balance of Power Calculator currently shows now Obama leading in states with 210 Electoral College votes while McCain leads in states with 165 votes. When leaners are included, it’s Obama 273, McCain 227. Rasmussen Markets data gives Obama a http://rasmussen.intrade.com/aav2/trading/contractInfo.jsp?conDetailID=68256% chance of winning the White House.
Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 1,000 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error—for the full sample of 3,000 Likely Voters--is +/- 2 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for the full-week results are available for Premium Members.
Like all polling firms, Rasmussen Reports weights its data to reflect the population at large. Among other targets, Rasmussen Reports weights data by political party affiliation using a dynamic weighting process. Our baseline targets are established based upon survey interviews with a sample of adults nationwide completed during the preceding three months (a total of 45,000 interviews). For the month of August, the targets are 40.6% Democrat, 31.6% Republican, and 27.8% unaffiliated. For July, the targets were 41.4% Democrat, 31.5% Republican, and 27.1% unaffiliated (see party trends and analysis).

Reactions: Corin
Upvote 0

Corin

Jul 30, 2008
✟15,461.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hhaha

No worries.

McCain has not spent much money compared to Obama and the polls show they are neck and neck. McCain is just pacing.

You know the rabbit and turtle race....hahaha

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Barack Obama attracting 43% of the vote while John McCain earns 42%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 47% and McCain 46% (see recent daily results). Tracking Polls are released at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time each day.
The race for the White House remains remarkably stable. With leaners, Obama’s support has stayed between 46% and 48% every day for the past two weeks. During that same time frame, McCain has been at 46% or 47% every day.
Data released yesterday afternoon shows that both Virginia and Nevada remain too close to call. Other data shows that 61% of voters nationwide want Congress to return immediately and vote on allowing offshore oil drilling. Sign up for the Rasmussen Reports daily e-mail update (it’s free) and we will keep you up to date with the latest public opinion news.
Obama leads among voters who make less than $40,000 a year or more than $100,000 annually. McCain leads above those in between. Among Investors, McCain leads 50% to 45% while Obama leads among non-Investors 53% to 40%(more demographic data for Premium Members via the Daily Snapshot).
McCain is now viewed favorably by 55% of the nation’s voters, Obama by 54% (see trends). Other key stats of Election 2008 are updated daily at Obama-McCain: By the Numbers.
At noon Eastern today, new data will be released on the Fairness Doctrine and the Virginia Senaterace. At 3:00 p.m. Eastern today, the latest data for the Minnesota Senaterace and the Colorado Senaterace will be released. At 5:00 p.m. Eastern, the latest numbers will be released on the Presidential race in Minnesota and Colorado.
The Rasmussen Reports Balance of Power Calculator currently shows now Obama leading in states with 210 Electoral College votes while McCain leads in states with 165 votes. When leaners are included, it’s Obama 273, McCain 227. Rasmussen Markets data gives Obama a % chance of winning the White House.
Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 1,000 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error—for the full sample of 3,000 Likely Voters--is +/- 2 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for the full-week results are available for Premium Members.
Like all polling firms, Rasmussen Reports weights its data to reflect the population at large. Among other targets, Rasmussen Reports weights data by political party affiliation using a dynamic weighting process. Our baseline targets are established based upon survey interviews with a sample of adults nationwide completed during the preceding three months (a total of 45,000 interviews). For the month of August, the targets are 40.6% Democrat, 31.6% Republican, and 27.8% unaffiliated. For July, the targets were 41.4% Democrat, 31.5% Republican, and 27.1% unaffiliated (see party trends and analysis).

TRUE! lol!
Wow isnt it funny how 'popular' Obama seems to be but still hes not too far ahead in the polls? Seems the media are losing once again. :)

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Would you two (Corin and Carey) like to be alone so that you can post spam email junk about Obama in private? I sure wouldn't want to disturb your smear-a-thon.

If Corin and Carey are indeed two different people and not someone masquerading as two people, that is....
Ringo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would you two (Corin and Carey) like to be alone so that you can post spam email junk about Obama in private? I sure wouldn't want to disturb your smear-a-thon.

If Corin and Carey are indeed two different people and not someone masquerading as two people, that is....
Ringo

Um no. I think dh would take a very dim view of that:D

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
TRUE! lol!
Wow isnt it funny how 'popular' Obama seems to be but still hes not too far ahead in the polls? Seems the media are losing once again. :)

Yes and the demon possessed people on this site that are afraid of the truth that God has blessed us with to share are funny are'nt they??

I feel sorry for them because their goals to distract from the videos especially is obvious desperation to distracr from the truth they know is in the videos.

We just must keep sharing the truth as long as we are on earth.

Most people are blind to truth.

Jesus predicted many confused young one like Ringo.

Matthew 7 : 13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes and the demon possessed people on this site that are afraid of the truth that God has blessed us with to share are funny are'nt they??

"Demon possessed"?! You wouldn't know demon possessed people from your backside.

The only person who's afraid of truth here is you.

I feel sorry for them

I feel sorry for you. Only loners and losers troll websites like this one.

obvious desperation to distracr from the truth

That's exactly what I would say about you.

What do you know about the truth? You haven't spoken one word of truth since you got here.

I'm not confused at all. I'm voting for Obama, I'm proud of it, and I know for certain that you're full of it.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Corin

Jul 30, 2008
✟15,461.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Carey said:

I feel sorry for them because their goals to distract from the videos especially is obvious desperation to distracr from the truth they know is in the videos.

Matthew 7 : 13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Yes absolutely!
I know whats going on in this forum. Im not blind to the truth. I know who im surrounded by, (im sure you do too) but im pressing on because i know God wants me too.

Gal 6:7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Btw did you see this?!?!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-08-14-obama-kilpatrick-response_N.htm?csp=34

Obama camp: Detroit mayor would be a Denver 'distraction'Posted 5h 5m ago​

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A spokesman for Democratic candidate Barack Obama says the embattled mayor of Detroit would be a distraction if he's on hand when Obama accepts the party's presidential nomination in Denver.
Kwame Kilpatrick faces eight felony charges in a perjury case and two felony charges in an assault case. A Wayne County judge on Thursday told Kilpatrick, a Democratic superdelegate, that he could attend the Aug. 25-28 convention in Denver. The prosecutor's office is appealing that decision. Kilpatrick's lawyer, James Thomas, said high-ranking Democrats want Kilpatrick to attend the convention.
KILPATRICK: Judge lets embattled Detroit mayor travel to Dem convention

But Obama's Michigan spokesman said the focus of the convention should be on ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Well if you know who the Demon possessed are, shouldn't you be fasting & praying & casting out those Demons ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.