So Warren does have Native American ancestors.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have enough Indian blood to pass their test?

Yes, and my birth mother and her entire family are on the Dawes Indian Roll. I had to go to court and fight to have my closed adoption records opened so I could find out for medical reasons. There wasn't much in my records about my biological father though since my birth mother wasn't married to him.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Yes, and my birth mother and her entire family are on the Dawes Indian Roll. I had to go to court and fight to have my closed adoption records opened so I could find out for medical reasons. There wasn't much in my records about my biological father though since my birth mother wasn't married to him.
I see your moral dilemma about not wanting to be tagged like an animal essentially but Dang I'd be taking advantage of those benefits

• Friendly
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see your moral dilemma about not wanting to be tagged like an animal essentially but Dang I'd be taking advantage of those benefits

My health is awful and I could get free healthcare, but I don't want it.

It's a matter of honor and principle for me.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
291351_bea506bf77911a43e319cd6831f5c666.png

This thread was deeply pruned due to issues with Flaming and Goading that erupted as the result of this contentious topic.
1. Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
2. NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, smileys or post ratings which are clearly meant to goad.
3. Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
4. Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
5. If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.
Posting may resume.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He claimed repeatedly that he earned his wealth himself.

He made hundreds of thousands as a pre-schooler working for his dad. If that isn't pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, I don't know what is.

This does seem like a bit of projection by Trump - claiming that someone else worked the system given his background.

Upvote 0