lumlite

Mar 18, 2008
Sacramento
✟15,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been having back problems for about 8 years now, since I was involved in a car accident and screwed it up pretty bad.

Yesterday, Sunday July 20th, I was on a trip with my pastor and a couple friends to Redding, California. We were there for a meeting, but had enough time to visit 3 different churches for worship. My back makes it hard for me to stand for extended periods of time, but I made it through most of the day.

The last service we went to, however, the pain really flared up. I really didn't want to have to sit down and miss out on the full worship experience, so I started to ask for God's help. I asked Him to help me stand for just a bit longer.

As I stood there, I got this weird sensation of cold spreading up and down my spine. After a few seconds the numbness wore off and I couldn't feel any pain in my back anymore.

My back started feeling a little sore after the service was over, but nothing on the level it had been. Now, the next day, even that is gone.

Praise the Lord. Glory to God. Thank you Jesus.
:bow::prayer::clap:

Baptised1

Willing Answer
Jul 5, 2007
Mississippi
✟7,758.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praise god!!! You have been healed by the Master Physician , BATHE in his love and tenderness in your life WORSHIP him and seek him in his word brother PRAISE god for his healing upon you . Thank you JESUS for your mercy and kindness we love you Jesus and feel our hearts with your love. THANK YOU JESUS that you are willing to heal us sinners!

Praise god!! ^^ You should feel amazingly blessed he said it and it was done and better yet he could of put his hand there and healed you!! Isnt that cool??

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The churches in Redding are focused on seeing Heaven invade the Earth.. Kingdom walking..

It brings tear to my eyes reading of your healing after suffering so long with the pain from your injury..

Praise God for His Healing Touch..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jessicamoore

People Helper
Jan 6, 2013
Surprise, AZ, USA
✟15,351.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

Upvote 0