So Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, but what else?

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, but what else?

Washington Times
by Wesley Pruden

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Hillary Clinton looks on the road to recovery from her episode of pneumonia, and all men and women of goodwill are glad of that. But we still don’t know whatever else it may be that ails the lady.

Partisans of limited goodwill should be careful of what they wish for: if Hillary retires from the race to take it easy to recover fully from something that looks more menacing than “walking pneumonia,” the Democrats could field a substitute with much stronger appeal to November voters. It’s difficult to imagine they could find someone with less

More here:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/12/so-hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-but-what-else/

Last edited by a moderator:

jeager016

Feb 8, 2015
Retired police/retired engineer
✟9,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

jeager016

Feb 8, 2015
✟9,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
upload_2016-9-13_12-52-57.png

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Two days ago you would have claimed that Hillary having pneumonia was a wild conspiracy theory.

Maybe you even still think that it's a conspiracy theory.
Oddly enough, it was the Hillary camp that started the birther movement. She blamed Trump recently but it wasn't Trump. It was her people.

Upvote 0

jeager016

Feb 8, 2015
✟9,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
pfffft...more birther like conspiracy theories.
so far the republicans have given us swiftboating, birthers, and now this. what a dishonest group!

You just lumped together a LOT of Americans and insulted everyone of them.
A mindless shot at a lot of voters.

Conservatives maintained their stronghold on America’s political leanings this past year, outnumbering those who identify as liberals and moderates in 2014.

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Two days ago you would have claimed that Hillary having pneumonia was a wild conspiracy theory.
well, no, i wouldn't have, but thanks i guess for attempting to speak for me...her having pneumonia is a far cry from the numerous baseless claims some have put forward.

Oddly enough, it was the Hillary camp that started the birther movement.
no, it wasn't the "hillary camp" that started it but whomever started it is less important to me that who continued on and an on and on with it (even to this day), even after it was proven false.

You just lumped together a LOT of Americans and insulted everyone of them.
A mindless shot at a lot of voters.
yet i'm not making up the lies, am i?

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
well, no, i wouldn't have, but thanks i guess for attempting to speak for me...her having pneumonia is a far cry from the numerous baseless claims some have put forward.

no, it wasn't the "hillary camp" that started it but whomever started it is less important to me that who continued on and an on and on with it (even to this day), even after it was proven false.

yet i'm not making up the lies, am i?

Facts are facts. Hillary supporters started the whole birther thing. Sour grapes won't help your position.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
*sigh* i'm not going to get into a fifth grade war with you...provide the evidence or retract...

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

This was in 2008. Started by Clinton supporters. Some Republicans ran with it that's true. But it was started by those in the Hillary camp. In 2008.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...4/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-‘birther’/ar-AAcu8SK

http://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563

Hillary's supporters were the original birthers. If you'd done a little homework you'd have found this on your own instead of resorting to childish snarks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

This was in 2008. Started by Clinton supporters. Some Republicans ran with it that's true. But it was started by those in the Hillary camp. In 2008.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...4/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-‘birther’/ar-AAcu8SK

http://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563

Hillary's supporters were the original birthers. If you'd done a little homework you'd have found this on your own instead of resorting to childish snarks.
Now we wait for the ususal suspects denial.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When confronted with the evidence, they tend to find a rock to hide under.

Some do and some just keep up the denials even though they have no evidence as to who they think did it (just Hillary's lie), he probably went to another thread to claim the same thing... I wonder if Hillary appreciates their support of her? Nah...

Last edited:
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hillary doesn't have pneumonia. There's something else going on. She's a very sick lady. Probably pumped full of drugs to prop her up but it's not pneumonia.
That is unsupported conspiracy stuff.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Now we wait for the ususal suspects denial.....
Hillary did not start it, a supporter started it. But they stopped fairly quickly. Hillary Clinton did not promote it at all.

Trump did. There is no excuse for Trump carrying it on about it for 5 years despite the evidence that Obama was born in the US to a US mom. He is just trying to deflect from his birtherism for political expediency like he used it to build some support.

Upvote 0