So, Do You Think The Rapture May Be Near?

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ummmmmm, -- of course --. Every day is closer to the end of the Millennial Kingdom when the Dead Arise, and those who are left on earth shall ascend (raptured) to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air. Reference Revelation Chapter 20.

... and just to say, GOD removes the wicked, not the righteous. But the righteous WILL have to Endure (Ref. Rev. 13:10 & Rev. 14:12), but apparently many will not be physically or emotionally prepared, and thus the Great Falling Away!

Have you considered preparing? We've only got some 2 1/2 years (my guess) until we can't buy or sell; with global thermonuclear war some 6 months following (my guess); and then maybe a year (my guess) until Jesus reestablishes governmental control and commerce (i.e. food distribution).

Or maybe the "concentration camps" will be a welcome alternative for some ...

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Choose wisely.

Thanks,
DaDad
The topic ofthis thread is current events in details, as listed in Youtube in the OP.

Events are happening. Over time. One potential major one this past month.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
And if you're interested in evaluating exactly what Scripture says, then open a Conversation and you can read it for yourself. But it may not be wise to scoff at Scripture ...

Nowhere did I scoff at scripture.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have read predictions virtually identical to this almost every year for over half a century. 100% wrong. Every. Single. Time. Based on track record alone I predict no such things will happen. Remember, you read it here first.[/B]This thread is not a theology of Rapture thread.

Care to watch the Youtube to contribute?

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know if the Syrian withdraw has any end times implications. The budding of the fig tree, or Israel back in the land was a key prophetic event but I don't think it started a count down. I think the church will know when the time draws near, probably will be some kind of prophetic manifestations around that time. In the tribulation frenzied persecution is rampant so a strong anti-christian sentiment would mark lightning flashes on the horizon.

• Agree
Reactions: Heissonear
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The topic ofthis thread is current events in details, as listed in Youtube in the OP.

Events are happening. Over time. One potential major one this past month.

Actually, you opined regarding the RAPTURE in the OP, which I replied to:

DaDad said:
Heissonear said:
... could one suggest that the Rapture of the Church may be nearer than ever?
Ummmmmm, -- of course --. Every day is closer to the end of the Millennial Kingdom when the Dead Arise, and those who are left on earth shall ascend (raptured) to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air. Ref. Revelation 20.

... and just to say, GOD removes the wicked, not the righteous. But the righteous WILL have to Endure (Ref. Rev. 13:10 & Rev. 14:12), but apparently many will not be physically or emotionally prepared, and thus the Great Falling Away!

Have you considered preparing? We've only got some 2 1/2 years (my guess) until we can't buy or sell; with global thermonuclear war some 6 months following (my guess); and then maybe a year (my guess) until Jesus reestablishes governmental control and commerce (i.e. food distribution).

Or maybe the "concentration camps" will be a welcome alternative for some ...

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

I'm just trying to contribute ...

Thanks,
DaDad

• Agree
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've listen to Amir' a few times.. I really like him. What I love is so many times he would PRAY 1st.

Closer? No.. for me its never changed. From what I read and understand nothing has to take place for Christ to get His bride. Truth is .. WE tell Him when He is coming. Which is not written.

Its again has never changed... some are watching waiting for that door to open.. some are not. Me.. its always NOW.. He is coming now. I was never promised tomorrow..so it will always be now. Do we REALLY believe...how would we talk act..if it was truly any moment. Shocking how many do not believe..

So yeah..more and more countries are against Israel

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This thread is a mere presentation of events around Israel that may show attack of Israel by it's enemies may not be far away.

A Youtube is listed below of current events that reflects the Biblical prophecies of Ezekiel 38 & 39 are taking shape.

From this, could one suggest that the Rapture of the Church may be nearer than ever? We can think about this, and wonder.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually, you opined regarding the RAPTURE in the OP, which I replied to:

I'm just trying to contribute ...

Thanks,
DaDad
Yes, but the OP had the thread focus. I'm just trying to keep the focus on events and not theology of the event-Rapture.

Thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've listen to Amir' a few times.. I really like him. What I love is so many times he would PRAY 1st.

Closer? No.. for me its never changed. From what I read and understand nothing has to take place for Christ to get His bride. Truth is .. WE tell Him when He is coming. Which is not written.

Its again has never changed... some are watching waiting for that door to open.. some are not. Me.. its always NOW.. He is coming now. I was never promised tomorrow..so it will always be now. Do we REALLY believe...how would we talk act..if it was truly any moment. Shocking how many do not believe..

So yeah..more and more countries are against Israel
Great post!

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Events of possible interest and relation to the event called Rapture.

Events leading to the End Time? Sure.
Rapture? NO

Perhaps if you followed where the Rev. 20 "DEAD" are raised AFTER the Millennial Kingdom, then you'd perceive that those who are alive and remain on earth shall ascend (be raptured) to the New Jerusalem. Otherwise the living would be abandoned on earth while everyone else is in the New Jerusalem. And in that event, you might want to invest in pogo sticks, trampolines, any aircraft or space ships, or maybe even rockets attached to the legs of a chair (a Chinese concept in 1483 which resulted in the death of their ruler).

1483 china.jpg

And of course, Dan. 11:40 - 45 lays out the sequence (in agreement with Ezekiel) as amplified with notes:

Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south (U.K./U.S.) shall attack him; but the king of the north (Russia) shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 41 He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall follow in his train. 44 But tidings from the east (China) and the north (Russian internal dissent) shall alarm him, and he shall go forth with great fury to exterminate and utterly destroy many. 45 And he (the U.N.) shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he (the U.N.) shall come to his end, with none to help him.

And please be aware that Russia is the Rev. 13 head that is mortally wounded, but the U.N. shall heal that wound (presumably by bringing Gorbachev back into power). -- Or so Scripture depicts ...

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Events leading to the End Time? Sure.
Rapture? NO

Perhaps if you followed where the Rev. 20 "DEAD" are raised AFTER the Millennial Kingdom, then you'd perceive that those who are alive and remain on earth shall ascend (be raptured) to the New Jerusalem. Otherwise the living would be abandoned on earth while everyone else is in the New Jerusalem. And in that event, you might want to invest in pogo sticks, trampolines, any aircraft or space ships, or maybe even rockets attached to the legs of a chair (a Chinese concept in 1483 which resulted in the death of their ruler).

View attachment 247953

And of course, Dan. 11:40 - 45 lays out the sequence (in agreement with Ezekiel) as amplified with notes:

Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south (U.K./U.S.) shall attack him; but the king of the north (Russia) shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 41 He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall follow in his train. 44 But tidings from the east (China) and the north (Russian internal dissent) shall alarm him, and he shall go forth with great fury to exterminate and utterly destroy many. 45 And he (the U.N.) shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he (the U.N.) shall come to his end, with none to help him.

And please be aware that Russia is the Rev. 13 head that is mortally wounded, but the U.N. shall heal that wound (presumably by bringing Gorbachev back into power). -- Or so Scripture depicts ...

Thanks,
DaDad
You have very insightful knowledge of powers and nations around Irael, related to latter times.

Thanks for sharing! Including the quotes within the Daniel verses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This thread is a mere presentation of events around Israel that may show attack of Israel by it's enemies may not be far away.

A Youtube is listed below of current events that reflects the Biblical prophecies of Ezekiel 38 & 39 are taking shape.

From this, could one suggest that the Rapture of the Church may be nearer than ever? We can think about this, and wonder.

Second Youtube about modern time events that may lead to attack of Israel. Details within of military and national events leading to possible time of Rapture. May, perhaps, etc.

Things look very interesting. Worth presenting.

I don't think the end time is near.
But the end of this present era is certainly near.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we're talking about when Jesus comes again, the Bible says before that even happens that God will send His angels to gather His elect; that every eye shall see Him and bend the knee - and then His wrath be poured out. Key things must happen first, is my understanding.

Upvote 0

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have never understood this fascination with the end times. Why are some people so concerned about it? Is there something you want to change in your life, or some particular sin you want to repent from just before Jesus returns? If there is , if you are serious about your faith, do it now.
All of us are born, on average, within 80 years of the end times. Christians should live everyday like Jesus is returning tomorrow. Because for some us He is.

• Winner
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have very insightful knowledge of powers and nations around Irael, related to latter times.
Thanks for sharing! Including the quotes within the Daniel verses.

Hey Heissonear,
You know there are clues throughout Scripture which help us better understand the big picture, but sometimes we have to look for and solve them. Take for example the Rev. 12 "seven diadems" versus the Rev. 13 "ten diadems". Most won't even touch the subject, but the solution is straight forward and easily solved. Or how about why the Rev. 13 "mouth" is the Lion; the "body" is the Leopard (actually a Tiger); and the "feet" are the Bear. -- In my best Foghorn Leghorn imitation: Boy you're gett'in it all wrong. Listen to me boy, it's all figurative. There are no practical associations.

Well actually, the U.K./U.S. Lion/Eagle is the "mouth" because they are expert in Trade, Commerce, Finance, and Science & Technology; the Chinese Leopard (actually a Tiger) is the "body" because it has the greatest mass of population; and the Russian Bear is the "feet" because it has the greatest land mass -- U.S. ~ 3M; Canada ~3M; China ~3M; Russia 8 Million square miles.

And I say all this to help validate the Daniel 11 premise, in that Russia is NORTH (king of the north) of the U.K./U.S; the U.K./U.S. is SOUTH (king of the south) of Russia; and China is EAST (tidings from the east) of both the Russians and the U.K./U.S.

It's funny how simple things really are if we put a little thought into it!

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0