Contributor
Jun 7, 2004
Brisbane
✟20,513.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
AU-Labor
My cat, Ninja, who starred in my avatar, had been missing for about a day, and although this wasn't unusual, my mum thought he didn't look too well when she saw him last.

This afternoon we made the sad discovery of a little black cat in one of our sheds... For reasons that aren't apparent, he must've died sometime in the night. It may have been a paralysis tick, although we couldn't find anything obviously wrong with him.
sorry.gif

We buried him under the lemon trees where he love to spend a lot of time sleeping.

We'll miss you Ninja
sorry.gif

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

p_kitha

Nov 18, 2004
Puerto Rico Bayamon
Visit site
✟8,186.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I understand how it feels to loose a cat... I have lost my cats in so many ways and it really hurts... I used to have this little black cat which I found on the streets he was a baby I loved that cat he was so small he was just a baby... i remember i used to give him milk in a baby cats bottle one day he died in my moms hand while drinking milk that was soooo sad... and I had another cat and my neighboor threw him away!! I was so mad!!! but anyways I understand what you went through hope you get well soon and sorry....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.