Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kidnapping gone wrong
Sloppy surveillance poor execution family
This is why they handily
Failed in recovering Quin Grace
What did Reed know then

So GC this one has really got me scratching my head.
Who are Quin Grace and Reed?
Was this a real kidnapping?
Yes, what did Reed know then??
Go well
><>

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Endure

Wearily I move on towards the goal. Every day it takes a toll. To not be weary in welldoing ignoring deaths downward pull.

To endure the many hardships inherited in my quest. My quest is this forsaking all others to cleave to what you have left me.

I endure moving on day to day hanging upon every word you say. A common man can endure much. Without even the touch of love promised beyond all imagination. Setting the standard so high that I can endure all things even until I die. For if I die without you I am sated filled with love. Only a thought away you are. There is the promise of a plan fulfilled.

I go on day to day waiting for you and your written letter you send every 3 days. It's like your here with me but I can't touch you,can't smell your hair. We can't talk in real time. We must get good at expressing our emotions thoughts and feelings in a letter. Peeling back the layers of what we mean. Sharing what we've seen finding out what it means to be a human being. If we endure to the end dear friend. We will be together forever soon .

Last edited:
Upvote 0