United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My funny lady

Your about to smile there she is again your best friend, I'm home honey ! What wacky thing did you do today. Not too much soap in the washing machine again we've both seen that already.
No dear but the drapes kept falling down. I took them down to wash them of the stain from the grapes then I had to wash the other drapes too so they looked like the clean ones. Then I tried to put them up but they kept falling down. Then I saw you have to lock the holder in place , four times they were falling down adios mio !
Well honey they look beautiful. It sounds like you had a wacky day today here let's sit down and play with the kittens. Have they been good today. George jumped up and got into the catnip. He kept clawing my pants from behind and acting like a drunk kitty. What about Gracie did she behave, or was there a little kitty rave going on for you to hush. Gracie was a little lamb but I am tired, are you ? Your my funny little lamb. You had the excitement and fun my day was boring pouring out one menial task after another. Smothered in work up to my eyes. You've had a hard day too let me give you a back rub.......oh yes that's the spot. Okay, my turn now. Honey that was two minutes. Oh you don't love me. Okay I'll give you a five minute back rub just like I always do.

Dinner time ! Oh honey you cooked my favorite , honey baked ham with yams . Why are the chairs turned backwards my lovely one. Just sit down it's good for your back. Okay but it's your turn to pray .

So I watched cartoons til I fell asleep. Then in my sleep, a dream of Lucy Arnez came to me I see it clearly. Lucy was turning the chairs the other way .

Reactions: brinny
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Holy garden

You bring the rainfall , You shine the summers sunshine . At your command drought is far from my pleasing patch. Soon with cultivation and organic herbicide, I will decide to harvest , don't know when that day will come meanwhile let the wind blow ,holy wind blow on my garden.

A garden needs nurturing not too much water soak it once to the roots and let the water caper around . I have found it best not to water at midday the sunlight shines like the wrath of God and the water acts like a magnifying glass burning the vegetables . Turning our eyes upward don't forget to pray over your plants. So put on your gardening pants and get those weeds pulled up from around your plants.

Don't forget to pray over your dinner thanking He who brings the Sun wind and rain and heals your pain. He who keeps you sane like your garden will. It's therapy you see. Happy endings are hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0