Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmm....

We have a modern day Job among us.
In God's economy, justice is all those born in "original sin" (all mankind) are condemned until they believe in (Jn 3:18, Eph 2:8-9) and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sin and right standing with God; i.e., declared "not guilty," justified.

Upvote 0

B Griffin

Sep 4, 2011
Georgia
✟47,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Those born in "original sin" (all mankind) are condemned until they believe in (Jn 3:18) and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sin and right standing with God; i.e., "not guilty," justified.
True, but what does that have to do with LayHong shaking his/her fist at God and demanding justice for God's "victims"?

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
True, but what does that have to do with LayHong shaking his/her fist at God and demanding justice for God's "victims"?
All are born in sin and, therefore, justly condemned until they are saved by faith in Jesus Christ (Jn 3:18). . .no "victims."
God's "victims" are either unbelievers who are subject to damnation, or believers who will be in paradise and beyond justice.

Where is the "injustice"?

Upvote 0

B Griffin

Sep 4, 2011
Georgia
✟47,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
All are born in sin and, therefore, justly condemned until they are saved by faith in Jesus Christ (Jn 3:18). . .no "victims."
God's "victims" are either unbelievers who are subject to damnation, or believers who will be in paradise and beyond justice.

Where is the "injustice"?
I agree with you Clare. I was just commenting that LayHong was shaking his/her fist at God like Job did. It is odd to me that anyone, especially a Christian, would have the gall to call out God for His actions. God is not unjust, and those who are subjects of His wrath are not "victims".

Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0