Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My friend Jerry (50's or so) just found out that he has cancer all through out his body.
The doctors gave him six months to live ...
He has a wife, grown children and half dozen grandchildren to comfort him ...

He is a retired fruit and vegetable man in the super market.
He accindently fell down and broke his nose a few months ago and the doctor
thinks that may have triggered the cancer
(several tumors too).

Two years ago we had a small revival at our church with a very anointed man
named Joe Cicchino ...
My friend Jerry said that he didn't believe in faith
healing and wouldn't attend the meetings ...

Jerry has changed his mind ...
My pastor anointed him saturday with oil and said
the prayer of faith in St James 5 ...
I would miss Jerry he is a very nice man.

Thank you

Blesss

Viva La Vida
Aug 12, 2006
Baltimore
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
O Father,

O God are You not the God of the living and not of the dead. Let those things said be lies, allow Jerrys days to be lengthened and his days long, may he come to the Truth of Christ before the time is up. Let all this be Your will Father, and may You be with their family to support them O loving God. In Jesus Name i ask, thank You. Amen.

Upvote 0

cookie010456

Sep 16, 2006
Pennsylvania
✟15,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in heaven, we know that you are the Great Physician and that anything is possible with you Lord. I ask in the name of Jesus' that you would speak healing to Jerry's body. Father, comfort his family, give them peace that surpasses all understanding in this time of sorrow and fear. Lord, I pray that you would be with Jerry's doctors, give them wisdom Lord to do what is best for him. But again Father, we know that you are the giver of life and it is you who takes life. Father, I ask that you would soften Jerry's heart and that he would accept you as Lord of his life if he isn't already saved. Father, may your will be done. In jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father in heaven, we know that you are the Great Physician and that anything is possible with you Lord. I ask in the name of Jesus' that you would speak healing to Jerry's body. Father, comfort his family, give them peace that surpasses all understanding in this time of sorrow and fear. Lord, I pray that you would be with Jerry's doctors, give them wisdom Lord to do what is best for him. But again Father, we know that you are the giver of life and it is you who takes life. Father, I ask that you would soften Jerry's heart and that he would accept you as Lord of his life if he isn't already saved. Father, may your will be done. In jesus' name, Amen.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Father, hear the cries of Your Children this day. Let Your Merciful Ear be open to our pleas. Our brother Jerry has fallen ill Father, the one You love has been given only a few months to life. Yet You O Father, are God of the Impossible. You are the True Physician. Lord, bless this man with healing, restore him to health Father. Let those that have timed his life see Your Hand restoring him and healing him, giving him years where they have said months. Lord, look upon this man in compassion. Take from him all illness, all disease that has invaded his body. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Reactions: JacobsDream
Upvote 0