Six Florida church members die of COVID-19

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Yes, and the conversations never reach the issues ever. Just the same spam. There must be own BOTfarms working 24/7 on it. Does not correlate with real peoples opinions. And a bit unrealistic that all of the sudden, 9 of 10 comments on very conservative channels, are against the views on the issue of those podcasters. Unrealistic that angry nevertrumpers would watch such shows, so must be BOTfarms, that paus 6 figure saleries. Bit tired of such deceptiontactics.
Know of any bot farm I could get a job at? Sounds like a sweet deal, writing my opinion and getting paid for it.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Know of any bot farm I could get a job at? Sounds like a sweet deal, writing my opinion and getting paid for it.
OK, apply then. Are you sure you are writing your opinion? What is your opinion? I am not sure that many have own opinions on this issue. Seems like people mainly quote official statements, and MSM headlines. Few actual personal reasons for or against.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and the conversations never reach the issues ever. Just the same spam. There must be own BOTfarms working 24/7 on it. Does not correlate with real peoples opinions. And a bit unrealistic that all of the sudden, 9 of 10 comments on very conservative channels, are against the views on the issue of those podcasters. Unrealistic that angry nevertrumpers would watch such shows, so must be BOTfarms, that paus 6 figure saleries. Bit tired of such deceptiontactics.

Mangled grammar and punctuation? Vague allegations? Sounds like the sort of post a bot farm might produce :scratch:

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Mangled grammar and punctuation? Vague allegations? Sounds like the sort of post a bot farm might produce :scratch:
Does it? Do you think they write very verbal speak? In the form of afroamerican real talk? If you check out JLPtalk on the toobe, you can hear the lingo that I type. For some reason my feed switched to only afroamerican channels in 2015, so I just stopped fighting to get it right, and went with it. Made me who I am today. I am thankful for it. You are welcome

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

C'mon, Jimmy. I doubt if our Norwegian would pass muster (and I had to check the spelling of Norwegian as well).

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Does it? Do you think they write very verbal speak? In the form of afroamerican real talk? If you check out JLPtalk on the toobe, you can hear the lingo that I type. For some reason my feed switched to only afroamerican channels in 2015, so I just stopped fighting to get it right, and went with it. Made me who I am today. I am thankful for it. You are welcome

I’m only pulling your leg mate. :)

Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
OK, apply then. Are you sure you are writing your opinion? What is your opinion? I am not sure that many have own opinions on this issue. Seems like people mainly quote official statements, and MSM headlines. Few actual personal reasons for or against.
My opinion is that mankind should go extinct as quickly and painfully as possible.

Pain is of a lesser priority than speed, natch.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Sorry about messing up your jokeparody, so sad. Good parody, your picture may have something to do with it, looks evil and angry, looks left and atheist

Yeah, he does a bit. But he's a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] cat really...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
After you, old boy.
Individual action means nothing. I think I'll just quietly continue living and consuming while amusing myself with the steady decline.

Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why isn't the flu considered a pandemic?
For the same reason a chair isn't considered a candy bar and a cat isn't considered a lizard - because it isn't. There's this thing called dictionaries that you should look into.

Lockdowns on businesses, which kill millions of jobs, are more damaging to human health and standard of living than COVID-19 is.
Not true, despite what your right-wing media pundits are teaching you.

Florida never locked down businesses or the economy. Proving those extreme measures are irrational and unnecessary.
Not true.
Florida's Governor Relents, Orders Statewide Lockdown Because Of Coronavirus : Coronavirus Updates : NPR
Florida Gov. finally orders lockdown after revealing coronavirus spread TWO MONTHS ago during Super Bowl – The US Sun (the-sun.com)
Florida Tries to Clamp Back Down As COVID-10 Cases Rise | Time

Your doomsday rhetoric was proven false over the last 12 months.
Not true - see above.

If you really cared about human life, you would stay up to date and informed and wouldn't need me to inform you on these very basic yet essential points.
You're dead wrong on every essential point you talk about. You seem to like to make it up as you go along. Some people care about human lives over money, while others worship mammon and serve mammon as their master. Christians are to put God before money by putting people before money, serving others as Christ taught. No man can serve two masters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you really cared about human life, you would stay up to date and informed and wouldn't need me to inform you on these very basic yet essential points.
Weren't you the one who was just telling me that I didn't understand the basic science involved? How's this condescension thing working out for you?

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
Sep 8, 2012
✟14,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Sep 8, 2012
✟14,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Weren't you the one who was just telling me that I didn't understand the basic science involved? How's this condescension thing working out for you?

You don't understand the basic science.

But I can't talk about it. I can't provide evidence to support my claims for censorship reasons.

Maybe later in the future, if things change. If it no longer matters. I'll explain what you were missing.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
You don't understand the basic science.

But I can't talk about it. I can't provide evidence to support my claims for censorship reasons.

Maybe later in the future, if things change. If it no longer matters. I'll explain what you were missing.
If you could actually explain the science with evidence there would be no problem, but you can't as we have seen and the rest is just a conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No, it's what accurate information about a deadly pandemic feels like to those who don't want to hear it.
So what's the accurate infomration about your chances of dying if you get covid?

Some have said less than 1%. Some 2 or let's even take it to 5%. Lets even go with the largest number although many would say that's too large but let's go with it. That means if you get covid you've got a 95% chance of surviving.

So...what's going on with 6 people actually dying within one church? This type of headline creates a feeling of shock but why would 6 die and not at least many of them recover? Somebody be honest with me here. What feeling are you left with when reading this headline.....not that hey if you get covid your chances of survival is maybe ONLY 1 chance you'll recover and maybe not even that? There's just something that doesn't feel right about the whole thing.

To those who are pro-vaccine and I'm not saying I'm not.....but what do you really, REALLY believe the death rate is for those who get covid and do you not find it very, very strange that 6 of them would actually die when such percentages aren't being reflected that way in the general population? (that is like a small group in a church) So no I don't know what to think about this. Any comments?

Upvote 0
Sep 8, 2012
✟14,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So what's the accurate infomration about your chances of dying if you get covid?

Some have said less than 1%. Some 2 or let's even take it to 5%. Lets even go with the largest number although many would say that's too large but let's go with it. That means if you get covid you've got a 95% chance of surviving.

So...what's going on with 6 people actually dying within one church? This type of headline creates a feeling of shock but why would 6 die and not at least many of them recover? Somebody be honest with me here. What feeling are you left with when reading this headline.....not that hey if you get covid your chances of survival is maybe ONLY 1 chance you'll recover and maybe not even that? There's just something that doesn't feel right about the whole thing.

To those who are pro-vaccine and I'm not saying I'm not.....but what do you really, REALLY believe the death rate is for those who get covid and do you not find it very, very strange that 6 of them would actually die when such percentages aren't being reflected that way in the general population? (that is like a small group in a church) So no I don't know what to think about this. Any comments?

iu

covid-deaths.jpg

A different perspective on COVID-19.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
iu

covid-deaths.jpg

A different perspective on COVID-19.
What is your point, none of the rest of those conditions are transmissible and as your article notes, the slowdown in fatalities is large due to the vaccines.

Upvote 0