• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

yajoh

Supporter
Sep 29, 2016
Stockholm, SWEDEN
✟26,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wrote my introduction without getting very much response. Is this Forum not so very active?

I have been kind of addicted to FaceBook, Schizophrenia Forum in Sweden and before I tried to read some things in the Swedish Asperger Forum.

But it is so strange, that although I am so happy with God and Christ, I am in the sad situation of being not connected to so much working support on the 'net.

I have an incredible tale to keep quiet about - 30 years with inner voices, but 8-10 years of these I managed to work, but with easier things than before (computer support).

And it now has been 5 + 5 years of life in a living place with several people and staff, but all have their own apartment.

I had so much totally disastrous things happen here, where it now has been 1.5 years.

It seems that it is not normal at all, those living here have perhaps different problems, but for me, having both Schizophrenia and Asperger's Syndrome, it has been disastrous.

I have help from nurses and others from the Health Care. But today, I do not dare to phone them, the demons are getting dangerous.

I want to get to church again, I've been to the Baptists only once now during 5 years. But I want to at least buy a pair of nonblue jeans first, but that never seems to be done.

But I am trying to be strong in the Lord, but it is so lonely. I can say that without the Lord, nothing would be possible.

I think that I had a good life, with studies, until my Father's disease Huntington's Chorea retired him. Then I moved to my own apartment. That was 35 years ago.

I'm not sure how you over there could be of help, I feel that I am disturbing things.

But I am so tired of all this mess.

I'm writing this because I've been up during the night, being attacked by demons or what is in this house. I talked to staff this morning, but you cannot imagine. :-(

Please, any ideas would be great. I bought books yesterday about Asperger's Syndrome, I do not understand if that caused anything?!

Best Wishes,

/yajoh

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wrote my introduction without getting very much response. Is this Forum not so very active?

I have been kind of addicted to FaceBook, Schizophrenia Forum in Sweden and before I tried to read some things in the Swedish Asperger Forum.

But it is so strange, that although I am so happy with God and Christ, I am in the sad situation of being not connected to so much working support on the 'net.

I have an incredible tale to keep quiet about - 30 years with inner voices, but 8-10 years of these I managed to work, but with easier things than before (computer support).

And it now has been 5 + 5 years of life in a living place with several people and staff, but all have their own apartment.

I had so much totally disastrous things happen here, where it now has been 1.5 years.

It seems that it is not normal at all, those living here have perhaps different problems, but for me, having both Schizophrenia and Asperger's Syndrome, it has been disastrous.

I have help from nurses and others from the Health Care. But today, I do not dare to phone them, the demons are getting dangerous.

I want to get to church again, I've been to the Baptists only once now during 5 years. But I want to at least buy a pair of nonblue jeans first, but that never seems to be done.

But I am trying to be strong in the Lord, but it is so lonely. I can say that without the Lord, nothing would be possible.

I think that I had a good life, with studies, until my Father's disease Huntington's Chorea retired him. Then I moved to my own apartment. That was 35 years ago.

I'm not sure how you over there could be of help, I feel that I am disturbing things.

But I am so tired of all this mess.

I'm writing this because I've been up during the night, being attacked by demons or what is in this house. I talked to staff this morning, but you cannot imagine. :-(

Please, any ideas would be great. I bought books yesterday about Asperger's Syndrome, I do not understand if that caused anything?!

Best Wishes,

/yajoh

Yeah this forum under schizophrenia on this site only gets a couple of responses and replies. the overall site though is very active. I sometimes wonder of the voices I hear without meds is demons myself. I try to tell myself that it is just my subconscious, but I can't help but think that they are demons. I take abilify and 40 mg of it a day so that I don't hear voices. It is encouraging to hear that you were able to work ten years with schizophrenia and asperger's syndrome. i don't think that Asperger's syndrome causes schizophrenia. From what little i understand of it, it makes socializing infinitely more difficult for the people that have it.

Upvote 0

yajoh

Supporter
Sep 29, 2016
Stockholm, SWEDEN
✟26,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok, I see.

I think inner voices are spirits. They maybe are demons sometimes. But for me, no way that they only are the unconscious.

It is good to hear that you do not hear voices, I think that Abilify is a great medicine.

I have been ok also after the period that I managed to work.

But it has been very intense, it would never have been possible without the Lord.

Asperger only somewhat has to do with schizophrenia, in the way that both occupy the same brain. I had social fobia for years, that was probably caused by the Asperger's.

I am glad that I do not have so difficult Asperger's. I have respect for those who have.

I am happy that God helps me, but I long for church again.

Thanks,

yajoh

Upvote 0

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok, I see.

I think inner voices are spirits. They maybe are demons sometimes. But for me, no way that they only are the unconscious.

It is good to hear that you do not hear voices, I think that Abilify is a great medicine.

I have been ok also after the period that I managed to work.

But it has been very intense, it would never have been possible without the Lord.

Asperger only somewhat has to do with schizophrenia, in the way that both occupy the same brain. I had social fobia for years, that was probably caused by the Asperger's.

I am glad that I do not have so difficult Asperger's. I have respect for those who have.

I am happy that God helps me, but I long for church again.

Thanks,

yajoh

I hope you can go to church again too.

Upvote 0

JoseColoredGold

Pumpkin of Happiness
Oct 24, 2016
Australia
✟7,841.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Labor
Personally I feel like it is good to take drugs because the Bible isn't the only thing that can explain all human ailments.

Schizophrenia is a serious condition. Let alone Aspergers, which I have been told by others that I probably have.

I'm glad that you're operating fine.

The way to know whether you are hurt spiritually as well as medically is to familiarise with the Bible, else you may be misled by your own instincts - which are already in a state of risk given your diagnosis.

:) Good luck!

Upvote 0