Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This isn’t quite the right place but I’m not sure exactly where to put it.

When using my phone on the forums and rating posts because of the itty bitty symbols and my general lack of co-ordination I often hit the one beside the one I’m after. I know it sounds pathetic and I can undo it and redo it but I don’t know if the user still gets a notification of my original wrong rating.

For example. If someone posts to the prayer wall because of a bereavement and I want to use prayers, but end up with like or agree!

I know I’m awfully Uncoordinated but if there could be just a slightly bigger gap between the icons next time there’s a UI change it could be helpful to other people too, maybe.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL! I do the same thing on my iPad. I go to hit "Agree" and it comes out "Funny."

I chalk it up to "fat fingers."

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly the same happens to me.The worst is when I hit agree and it comes out as funny particularly when it is a sensitive subject and I really hope it doesn't notify instantly.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LOL! I do the same thing on my iPad. I go to hit "Agree" and it comes out "Funny."

I chalk it up to "fat fingers."

This is amazing coincidence. I was literally just thinking about this exact same thing yesterday and had some embarrassing moments where someone put in an earnest prayer request and I tried to press "Agree" but put "Funny."

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This isn’t quite the right place but I’m not sure exactly where to put it.

When using my phone on the forums and rating posts because of the itty bitty symbols and my general lack of co-ordination I often hit the one beside the one I’m after. I know it sounds pathetic and I can undo it and redo it but I don’t know if the user still gets a notification of my original wrong rating.

For example. If someone posts to the prayer wall because of a bereavement and I want to use prayers, but end up with like or agree!

I know I’m awfully Uncoordinated but if there could be just a slightly bigger gap between the icons next time there’s a UI change it could be helpful to other people too, maybe.
I just rated your post as useful and then changed it to informative. How did it effect you on your end?

Upvote 0

whereloveandmercymeet

There but for the grace of God...
Nov 12, 2018
Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just rated your post as useful and then changed it to informative. How did it effect you on your end?

Oddly I got no notification of either, just that you’d quoted me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums