NZ follower of JESUS
May 8, 2011
Gladstone QLD Australia
✟7,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all. I'm divorced 8 yrs. My ex wife and I are great friends and really get on good and support each other always. I have the youngest boy 16 and the elder is now independent. I've had one relationship since and it didn't work out. I wanted no sex before marriage as I wanted it how God said. She agreed. But I failed and was seduced into it. Well I can only blame me cos what ever was done in the end it was my choice. Well what was going good really went south. Waaaay past the south pole south... it's over now anyway. I do want another woman in my life but maaan not the drama. I know there are good God fearing women out there. Truly God fearing women who fear GOD and NOT what the world thinks. Who doesn't have to wear make up everywhere religiously (world) I'm not perfect but Jesus is. I want a relationship with Jesus at the helm. God bless you all. I actually forgot what my topic was now hehe.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear ALL !
i am single 31 yrs
i have been member for long time, now i join single section as it is interesting
and have a few question to ask our senior and advance members in our LORD JESUS CHRIST
regards

Welcome! Hope you find comfort and edification here. :angel:

Upvote 0

Swan7

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

Never did post in here. I guess this is kind of a hello and a potential goodbye in one.

It's a shame. First Christian forum I've joined and I could have seen myself staying long-term. But having - accidentally at first - ventured into the political forums, I'm not sure I feel able to remain in a place where self-proclaimed Christians will actively defend sexual assault or speaking about it in a positive light. (Context, indeed.) Not only once but in multiple prolonged rants. Frankly, the amount of pro-Trump threads in there were themselves enough to make me think twice. And for the record, I'm neither American nor pro-Hillary either.

If I do go, I'll just privately send a message to a moderator about account deletion. So if anybody wants to stay in touch, feel free to send a message.

Hello, Robo!

Welcome to CF! I generally stay away from politics due to such things. Yes, we all have our opinions and have freedom to share as such, so long as it doesn't break the rules of course. I do hope you find fellowship here in other forums, however. :angel:

wanilla-13.gif

• Prayers
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello! I just joined the forum, looking to find fellowship with other singles. I'm divorced with a nine year old daughter and live in Nevada. Greetings to all.
Welcome.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey, I'm 22 and single and have been a member for about a week or so. I thought I'd post here since it seems like a fun, friendly place :)
Hey, welcome :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Link Hayashi

Nov 4, 2016
TX
✟23,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Single, 29. Until about a month ago I was in a deep depression because I thought I would die alone. Still haven't found a mate, but thanks to God I know where she is. Just got to find her and meet her n nU Who knows, maybe she's here?

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
  • Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swan7

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fellow single checking in here, howdy everyone.

Hello and welcome to Christian Forums! I hope you find fellowship here in your walk with God. :angel: Also, part of your username reminds me of the "guild" I am in on FFXIV called D3SU (Desu)!
:muahah:

Upvote 0