Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi @fragilewingz! Welcome to the Singles area :) We have lots of great threads, feel free to dive right in. A lot of them are really light hearted so if you wanna start with those just to get known in the area I'd try out the "Whats on your mind" thread. :) You talk about whats on your mind or what you did that day or whatever you want. It's usually our hangout spot.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi @fragilewingz! Welcome to the Singles area :) We have lots of great threads, feel free to dive right in. A lot of them are really light hearted so if you wanna start with those just to get known in the area I'd try out the "Whats on your mind" thread. :) You talk about whats on your mind or what you did that day or whatever you want. It's usually our hangout spot.
Ohmygosh you scared me with this post. Every time I see this thread pop up by one of the regulars in my alerts I'm just like D:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ohmygosh you scared me with this post. Every time I see this thread pop up by one of the regulars in my alerts I'm just like D:

Haha, sorrryyyyy.

I'm leaving!

To go to another thread!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.