Nairobi
✟8,882.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hae Jacob,am sorry for what you are going through may the good Lord comfort you.For your friends to get married is not a big issue for everyone have their own time and for you to be single it has a reason of its own of which only God knows of it,so fight your battle wisely God use so many ways to test our faith and see how strong will you hold on him or maybe you just know of him when happy but when facing temptation you start blaming God instead of appreciating and praying for a better future.The battle is in your hands now fought wisely and you will enjoy your future peacefully, all the best and may God bless you,may your prayers be granted

Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
Jacob I’m going to be honest with you a little bit. I didn’t read everything you wrote, cause you got a lot of stuff going on there. I’m going to get as bro as possible with you.

All these feelings you got they are real I understand I have been there at times but this is where you dust off your clothes and get a grip. You are mad (angry) cause you are single? How are you improving yourself to attract a woman? Not just a woman a great woman! There are things that we can do! Sometimes our feelings gets in the way of potential opportunities. How can you pick up on if a girl is being flirtatious with you if you are mad and shut down. I mean if you can’t handle someone who asks you “if you’re still single” or they go around feeling like people don’t HAVE time for you anymore? That’s kinda an Eeyore way to be bro. Honestly people don’t like being around a downer.

So work on some of this stuff, focus on what you do have control over (which is yourself). Stick with God but also check into personal development, read the Bible but also read other books. There are a TON of resources out there. If you are not willing to make some changes in your life maybe you don’t want it bad enough. Or if you try and you got more emotional and psychological stuff maybe talk to a Church counselor or a medical professional. Again not trying to be hard on you man, just trying to lay it out. If you do the same things over and over expecting different results that’s called...

Upvote 0