Single??

M

MMXII

magnify said:
Never married here and no children.
I am a very quiet, shy and private person.
Little easier to share online.

I am fine with being single most of the time.
I am certainly use to it.

Then there are other times I wonder if there is someone for me.
I have been thinking about someone lately but who knows.

I really am comfortable as a single person.

I "normally" don't talk that much but it is easier online. I'm very comfy as I am, I say I'm comfortable in my own skin. I like being with me and am very comfortable alone. The LDR that I have may or may not pan out to anything, if not...that's ok with me.

Upvote 0
M

MMXII

Tumbleweed64 said:
Single? yes, by choice... easier and less painful than having my heart stomped on once again... never been married... engaged a few times but I never "tied the knot" thank goodness ^_^ sure I still crave having big strong arms around me sometimes, but those times I turn to Jesus and He comforts me:clap:

I feel your pain and the Lover of my soul is a great comforter also...and He will never disappoint us or stomp on our heart. :clap: Thank God!!

Upvote 0

Monica02

Senior Veteran
Aug 17, 2004
✟3,547.00
Faith
Catholic
I am single, never married. I really do not mind not having a husband, but I do not like not having a child. I think if I would have married I wold not be in such a bad financial situation. I have been out of work for three years and am quickly running out of savings. If I had a husband (second income) I think I would not be so worried right now.

Upvote 0
M

MMXII

Monica02 said:
I am single, never married. I really do not mind not having a husband, but I do not like not having a child. I think if I would have married I wold not be in such a bad financial situation. I have been out of work for three years and am quickly running out of savings. If I had a husband (second income) I think I would not be so worried right now.

:hug: Honey, I'll pray that God blesses you and your finances. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nick garai

Feb 21, 2013
Surrey, British Columbia
✟10,173.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well, I am single after my wife divorced me. She had an affair on me and left to be with someone else. It kind of sucks. It makes you feel fearful of wanting to get into another relationship because of the betrayal - why would I want to go through that again? However there is something so special about having a partner at home who accepts and loves you.

I would still like to get married again if the opportunity presented itself.

Upvote 0

SarahL

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
✟15,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really take my hat off to those ladies who posted early on in this thread who have been left/have always been single and bringing up a child/children.

I am really blessed reading how many of you have also said you would like to meet someone but are content. I too am content and am happy that I'm not missing out on all the benefits of being single because I'm too busy wanting things to be different. It's good to read these kind of comments though, to remind me of this!

Grass is always greener let's face it. Harder of course re. being single because the world - especially the church in fact! - is extremely coupley at times!

Thanks for posting this :)

Upvote 0