Andy D
Jun 4, 2004
Melbourne
✟8,303.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey my sister in law is from Singapore. I spent some time there and I love it. It is like a paradise really. The food there is the best!!! Love a place called Chomp Chomp. BBQ stingray is just sensational. I went to a Wesley Methodist in the centre somewhere...cant remember the name of it.

Reactions: Dínendal
Upvote 0

plutoaintaplanet

Oct 24, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
✟1,635.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Yo im frm des cathedral as well..4.30pm cityteens youth grp.

sheepiegobaa said:
What's Singapore like?
In terms of weather, somebody said [in a booklet that listed down things people said about Singapore] that Singapore was like a chili padi- very small and hot. In fact someone else actually said that there were three seasons in Singapore- Hot, hotter and hottest. And really very humid... though there was hail once or twice in the eastern part. When it rains, it pours (monsoon season in April and Nov-Dec I think).
It's a place where you see altars and incense burning along common corridors, and see the occasional cross on the doors. Church next to Buddhist temple, mosques nearby Hindu temples.
It's a place where there's '360 degrees of greenery- especially along Bukit Timah'. Well, most of the time... sometimes you don't see it on construction sites, or places with lots of concrete.
I think there's a lot more.
Anyway I'm from St. Andrew's Cathedral too, Sunday 11am Youth Fellowship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.