By Your side, I shall remain.
Visit site
✟478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Real Corona said:
Sorry I threw in a bunch of different things that I really had no idea what I'm talking about.

If I get the time I'd like to drop a 16 hours flight to Singapore.
You should. We're not just a city that's harsh on regulations. We've lots to be discovered that's so rarely portrayed to other nations.

By the way, bringing in of chewing gum is considered trafficking and is punishable with a death sentence. That's what I recalled reading the regulations just a few months back. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sheepiegobaa

-pottery in progress-
Jun 11, 2004
✟138.00
Faith
Anglican
What's Singapore like?
In terms of weather, somebody said [in a booklet that listed down things people said about Singapore] that Singapore was like a chili padi- very small and hot. In fact someone else actually said that there were three seasons in Singapore- Hot, hotter and hottest. And really very humid... though there was hail once or twice in the eastern part. When it rains, it pours (monsoon season in April and Nov-Dec I think).
It's a place where you see altars and incense burning along common corridors, and see the occasional cross on the doors. Church next to Buddhist temple, mosques nearby Hindu temples.
It's a place where there's '360 degrees of greenery- especially along Bukit Timah'. Well, most of the time... sometimes you don't see it on construction sites, or places with lots of concrete.
I think there's a lot more.
Anyway I'm from St. Andrew's Cathedral too, Sunday 11am Youth Fellowship.

Upvote 0