Apr 21, 2004
Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan
Visit site
✟15,246.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay, I don't know if this is really anime or not, but it's a Japanese-guy written comic...
I really like the online comic Sinfest. (www.sinfest.net)
The cast list includes characters such as God Himself, Satan and some dragon that represents religions of the east.

Has anyone else here seen it?
And if so, what are your opinions on it as Christians?

If you want to you can go take a look, but start reading from the beginning (it takes a few hours to get through to the end) so you get a feel for the characters.

i have a tail

May 20, 2004
✟116.00
Faith
Christian
I've read it!
I like it. As a Christian I find that God is portrayed as a really cool, get-to-know guys. The relationship he and the other characters have seems to me like the realtionship I want to have with God. I just want to be able to talk to him like that.

Of course, that doesn't mean that the other characters act like Christians! Even fanboy there is a little too weird for my tastes.

Meilin

Upvote 0

TrueQ

Devil's Advocate
Feb 7, 2004
Salem
✟1,197.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I do dearly love that comic, it's not quite christian, though it has Jehovah in it, it's not quite satanic, though it has Satan in it. It's a balance!

I loved it when Satan went angel hunting and they kept tricking him out, it was like Bugs Bunny with wings. The dog and cat are cute to.

Upvote 0