Oct 26, 2004
Tillamook, OR
✟16,223.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
Rock on!
I pray we all continue believing every Word of God, and Lord God increase the Holy Spirit within us, that our faith may increase, and unbelief destroyed.

I thank God for the faith He's given me, and thank Him for increasing. Even in my resistance to believe, My Merciful God always gives me truth, to show me why I should believe and have faith. And then He walks me step by step to get there.

Romans 7:24
O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Romans4:24-25
But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
anidollgm-vi.gif

Good morning everyone! I wish you all a great day. God bless your Sunday!

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then you shall also appear with him in glory.

1 Corinthians 1:8-9
He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

May those who are of the baptism of the Spirit never forget who they are in Christ. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Believe In Miracles

"When things have gone wrong,
as they sometimes will do,
Or an obstacle
suddenly pops into view,
You've got to believe
This is merely a stop
And eventually you're bound
to come out on top...
So whatever you do,
Just Don't Quit!"

By...Emily Matthews

nostalgicpod20.jpg

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just heading into town for some appointments. G'day ya'll

_genericbeautifuldayvi-vi.jpg

Exodus 12:2-3 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

Upvote 0

pilgrimage

going home
Mar 22, 2006
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
nightie001_320x210.gif

Romans 8:38, 39 (NIV)
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning! It's such a beautiful day today. The sun is shining but there's frost everywhere. Yesterday there was snow everywhere and the day previous I was digging the garden. April weather. I was at the chiropracter yesterday and he has ordered me off the computer until I'm better. I'm in sooo much pain. But it got me to thinking what a handful we must be to God. I've slowed down on the posting for the last months b/c I just couldn't do it with the pain. But if I didn't have the pain I'd be trouble-making all over the board. And He knows that and I'm sure that's why the breaks are being applied on me...I love Jesus...He has a poetic justice.
But I still have to put together the Jesus post, so I'll get at that later. Plus I have to rake the garden before it rains tomorrow. And how is your day?
Yes, God does have His hands full just keeping us to His tasks. Thank you, Jesus. Have a great day, everyone. :wave:

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
goodmorning-vi.gif

Good morning everyone. I slept very badly last night but the chiropracter says he'll be able to fix me up just fine. YAH! I have never had pain quite like that before and can sympathise with those in chronic pain. The best word I can discribe it is uncomfortable and at worst is enough to make one cry. God bless your day especially those in pain, may God focus thoughts so completely on Him that healing comes :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pilgrimage

going home
Mar 22, 2006
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
add_toon_info.php

Good morning, I thought this was a good time for us to focus on what Jesus was doing thousands of years ago on this day for all of us. His work is almost finished before the cross. But He has conditions on which we can enter into the graceland. Only Joshua and Caleb saw the giants as something smaller than God and were willing to go on in. The rest (pun) died in the wilderness and never entered the rest. Nearly every promise in the bible contains a condition. Read the manual and make your salvation sure.

Upvote 0

pilgrimage

going home
Mar 22, 2006
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
josh5-13.jpg

Hebrews 2:10

Bringing Many Sons to Glory

For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
Joshua saw the Captain of His faith, real and standing before him. So much more is he real to us now.

Good night and God bless.

Upvote 0