Feb 21, 2012
✟437,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't normally make political threads...but I'm shocked that there's no thread from the conservative posters on here about Trump sleeping around on his wife with women in the sex industry.

Truly shocked lol.

Where's the widespread condemnation? Shouldn't he resign? He's literally guilty of everything many conservatives accused Hillary of...like trying to silence female accusers. If you support him now, how are you any better than Hillary supporting Bill? At least she had an excuse....she's his wife...

Last edited:

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
One word: desperation. People know America's in the 4th quarter, time is running out, and are desperate and willing to overlook faults.

It sure feels that way.

Upvote 0

Snappy1

Feb 19, 2018
Arkansas
✟30,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And it is also reported that Hillary was having an affair with Huma Aberdine...John F. Kennedy holds the record with the number of mistresses he had before and during his presidency....Politics have become so corrupt that you have to weight the lesser of the evils when deciding who to vote for....Trump and his affair years prior to his presidency vs. Clinton and the Uranium deal, Benghazi, deleted emails while under investigation, funding money for dossier on Trump, Clinton Foundation investigation (still underway), fixed election campaign against Bernie Sanders.....
It was a tough choice for me on who to vote for......but I did vote, so I did my patriotic duty.
Yeah that's what most of the "conservatives" did. Weighed the "good" against the "evil". Sure Trump was an adulterous immoral turd but he blew the right dog whistles, amirite? I mean, the Right never actually cared about morals and we all knew that, but when Trump sounded the "blame the brown folk horn" people came a runnin. And now we're all supposed to pretend that that's not what happened.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Trump married his mistresses, twice. It is in public record he is a philanderer. So further adultery is just more of what was already known before he even ran for president. Adulterers are more likely to commit more adultery, past action being the strongest predictor of future action. So this is basically non-news, as if Trump's association with WWE or that some of his businesses filed for bankruptcy, are presented as new scandalous revelations.

If Adultery didn't bother the American public when they elected the guy, why would it matter now?
Anyway, it is different from Clinton, who carried on an affair while President, an even more ethically suspect one as it was with an intern under him, and then lied about it. This is above and beyond the fact that he raped women in Arkansas, which is far worse. The comparison is really in Trump's favour.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't normally make political threads...but I'm shocked that there's no thread from the conservative posters on here about Trump sleeping around on his wife with women in the sex industry.

Truly shocked lol.

Where's the widespread condemnation? Shouldn't he resign? He's literally guilty of everything conservatives accused Hillary of...like trying to silence female accusers. If you support him now, how are you any better than Hillary supporting Bill? At least she had an excuse....she's his wife...

Lol this is the same guy caught boasting on video about how he regularly sexually assaults women. No surprises here, he can get away with anything, and he knows it. Said it himself years ago, when first asked about running for prez.

• Winner
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
And it is also reported that Hillary was having an affair with Huma Aberdine...John F. Kennedy holds the record with the number of mistresses he had before and during his presidency....Politics have become so corrupt that you have to weight the lesser of the evils when deciding who to vote for....Trump and his affair years prior to his presidency vs. Clinton and the Uranium deal, Benghazi, deleted emails while under investigation, funding money for dossier on Trump, Clinton Foundation investigation (still underway), fixed election campaign against Bernie Sanders.....
It was a tough choice for me on who to vote for......but I did vote, so I did my patriotic duty.

can you actually cite this allegation or are you just making it up?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
If Adultery didn't bother the American public when they elected the guy, why would it matter now?
"Didn't matter"? It sure seemed to matter to Republicans back then. It mattered so much the Senators who were having affairs them selves were on tv hyperventilating about it, calling for his resignation pretty much nonstop:
  • Helen Chenoweth-Hage, Representative (R-ID), called for the resignation of Bill Clinton, and then admitted in 1998 to having had a six-year affair with a married rancher before she entered government.[71] Chenoweth said: "Fourteen years ago, when I was a private citizen and a single woman, I was involved in a relationship that I came to regret, that I'm not proud of....I only wish I could have learned the lessons sooner."[72] (1998)
  • Bob Barr, Representative (R-GA), had an affair while married to his second wife. Barr was the first lawmaker in either chamber to call for Clinton's resignation due to the Lewinsky scandal. Barr lost a primary challenge less than three years after the impeachment proceedings. (1999)[73]
  • Dan Burton, Representative (R-IN): In 1995 speaking of the then-recent affairs of Republican Robert Packwood and the unfolding affair of Democrat Bill Clinton Burton stated "No one, regardless of what party they serve, no one, regardless of what branch of government they serve, should be allowed to get away with these alleged sexual improprieties...." In 1998 Vanity Fair printed an article detailing an affair which Burton himself had in 1983 which produced a child. Before publication Burton admitted to fathering a son with a former state employee.[74][75]
  • Robert Livingston, Representative (R-LA), called for the resignation of Bill Clinton and when his own extramarital affairs were leaked, his wife urged him to resign and urge Clinton to do likewise. (1998)[76][77]
  • Newt Gingrich, Representative (R-GA) and leader of the Republican Revolution of 1994,[78] resigned from the House after admitting in 1998 to having had an affair with a staffer while he was married to his second wife, and at the same time he was leading the impeachment of Bill Clinton for perjury regarding an affair with his intern Monica Lewinsky. (1998)[79][80]
  • Henry Hyde, Representative (R-IL): in 1998, Salon.com stated that from 1965 to 1969 (before Hyde won federal office), he conducted an extramarital sexual affair with a married woman who had three children from her marriage. Hyde, who was 41 years old and married when the affair occurred, admitted to the affair in 1998, describing the relationship as a "youthful indiscretion".The revelation of this affair took place as Hyde was spearheading the impeachment hearings of President Bill Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky scandal.[81]
  • Pete Domenici Senator (R-NM) voted for the impeachment of President Bill Clinton in 1998 after his affair with Monica Lewinsky. In 2013 he confessed that in 1978 he fathered a son, Adam Laxalt, outside of his marriage; Adam Laxalt's mother is Michelle Laxalt, the daughter of Senator Paul Laxalt and a prominent Republican lobbyist.[82][83]
found here: List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia

Anyway, it is different from Clinton, who carried on an affair while President, an even more ethically suspect one as it was with an intern under him, and then lied about it. This is above and beyond the fact that he raped women in Arkansas, which is far worse. The comparison is really in Trump's favour.
wow...I have to be honest here: when it's found out he's probably having an affair right now (because that seems pretty likely given his previous track record) I can't WAIT to hear the excuses that some people are going to offer about how that ALSO is okay! :tutu:
tulc(suspects they are going to be...epic!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
it was actually being thrown around on twitter and facebook, do I believe it? I don't trust anything from social media, so whether it is true or not who knows...who cares.

People who care about personal integrity and making informed decisions.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
it was actually being thrown around on twitter and facebook, do I believe it? I don't trust anything from social media, so whether it is true or not who knows...who cares.

you apparently do since you wrote it in a post on this thread and seem to use it to further your agenda.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I really don't care...it is a forum where everyone can come to and present differing view points. If it was suppose to be a one-sided thread for trumphaters only then it didn't specify. So I just decided to play devil's advocate.

well if you want people to take your viewpoints seriously it helps to post evidence instead of making things up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well if you want people to take your viewpoints seriously it helps to post evidence instead of making things up.
But for your evidence of the report:
Hillary Clinton Caught In Love Affair With Female White House Staff Member | Empire News
The Clinton name is back in the news this week, but for once it isn’t former President Bill Clinton who is under the spotlight – this time it’s his wife, Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is under scrutiny, after allegedly being caught having an affair with her co-worker.

The co-worker in question is a former White House secretary, and it is being speculated that the affair has been happening since Hillary first took the job as Secretary of State.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
But for your evidence of the report:
Hillary Clinton Caught In Love Affair With Female White House Staff Member | Empire News
The Clinton name is back in the news this week, but for once it isn’t former President Bill Clinton who is under the spotlight – this time it’s his wife, Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is under scrutiny, after allegedly being caught having an affair with her co-worker.

The co-worker in question is a former White House secretary, and it is being speculated that the affair has been happening since Hillary first took the job as Secretary of State.

Ummmm....did you read that ‘report’ all the way through...?

You should read it....all of it....before you embarrass yourself further...:doh:

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

"Being tossed around on Twitter" doesn't qualify as being "reported". It was people making stuff up.

Ummmm....did you read that ‘report’ all the way through...?

You should read it....all of it....before you embarrass yourself further...:doh:

It's so obviously fake. You know that if Bill found out about this, he'd try to get in on it.

Upvote 0