✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:(

I hope the baby was stillborn, and not just wrapped up and left to die.

I didn't think of that either.

Either way, if the baby was stillborn, it should've had a respectful burial. And if it was wrapped up alive and left to die.. now that's just disgusting!

Upvote 0

original3

Hello :)
Jul 22, 2005
✟8,561.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
:cry: :cry: :cry:
That's awful!!!

The worst thing is though, the guy that found the baby said that the baby was the same size as his 4 month old baby so I don't think it could have been a stillborn. I hope that the baby died of a natural cause though...

I hope that the baby is in the Lord's arms now and that this NEVER happens again. :crosseo:

Upvote 0

Tsarina

Most Holy Theotokos save us!
Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:cry: :cry: :cry:
That's awful!!!

The worst thing is though, the guy that found the baby said that the baby was the same size as his 4 month old baby so I don't think it could have been a stillborn. I hope that the baby died of a natural cause though...

I hope that the baby is in the Lord's arms now and that this NEVER happens again. :crosseo:

Aww! so it wasn't still born. Why would anyone do that? They would have to be really sick in the head. This story is still haunting me.

The guy who found the remains of this child was nice to pray for the baby and parents. I just thought that was kind of him.

I wonder what the real story is.

Upvote 0

Tsarina

Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I guess we will never know, but I don't think I would want to know, its really awful...

I wish we knew the names of the people who have done what they have done to this little child, because they are seriously in need of prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tsarina

Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord, have mercy.

One uplifting thing that the article didn't mention is the contractor is looking for donations to give the child the proper burial it deserves. God bless him.

That's so sweet of this man!

May God Bless him.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.