Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a very sick day today with acid back up, vomiting and stomach cramping. I feel better now but very weak. Please pray that it will all go away and that I can eat (didn't have hardly anything all day)and drink normally because I am dehydrated. Please pray it won't give me anymore problems.

Thank You Father God for I feel so much better now then I did before. Please continue to heal me and restore my ability to eat some and drink to overcome dehydration and weakness. Thank You God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Malaika Faye
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,496.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I had a very sick day today with acid back up, vomiting and stomach cramping. I feel better now but very weak. Please pray that it will all go away and that I can eat (didn't have hardly anything all day)and drink normally because I am dehydrated. Please pray it won't give me anymore problems.

Thank You Father God for I feel so much better now then I did before. Please continue to heal me and restore my ability to eat some and drink to overcome dehydration and weakness. Thank You God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Praying that you will be led to know the cause and the cure of your ailments and how to avoid them in the future and praying that you will heal up quickly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.