May 28, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Visit site
✟29,118.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
AU-Labor
While I might perhaps prefer particular female models, the model I am after this time is the global flood model.

It is my contention that this model does not in fact exist. There is no model of the flood detailing pre-flood conditions and the specifics of water release - timing, amounts, places et cetera.

No creationist has such a model.

And the reason is that they know if they ever presented one in detail it would be falsified in .015 seconds flat. Witholding details means that for any objection they can simply come up with an ad hoc excuse. It is another dishonest, anti-scientific creationist tactic. It is probably one patented by AIG.

Arknew.jpg

This model also proves that there were giants in the earth in those days.

Upvote 0

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Bane of Marbles
Apr 23, 2005
I am the monster that crawl around in your vents a
✟1,770.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
funyun said:
Not as strong as The Thing....

Ok, maybe if he came up with a cool phrase like "It's clobberin' time", i'd give it to ya. But as it stands, no dice.

How about if, after totally flipping out and smiting a bunch of super villains, he says "That's a spicy meat-a-ball!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Bane of Marbles
Apr 23, 2005
I am the monster that crawl around in your vents a
✟1,770.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
funyun said:
Only if he wears a red and blue jumpsuit and gets a sidekick named Luigi.

Hmm, I don't think my client will agree to this.

I guess The Thing wins... for now...

*ominous music*

*super mario theme*

Upvote 0
No way are The Thing or Super Mario powerfuller than God.

God can kick Godzilla's pupe chute and still have plenty of time for tea and scones.

I reckon God could take on Palpatine, Dooku, Vader and Maul without raising a sweat. Probably smack Grievous down for afters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Hungry Hungry Hippo said:
*backs away*

It's a force more powerful than you can ever imagine, ever! Just thinking about it makes every bodily function occur at the same time, which creates a huge mess.

A huge mess, but some amusing sounds. Sounds amusing enough to keep the whole family laughing for hours!

God wouldn't laugh, though.

He's very serious, is God.

Upvote 0