4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But yet Obama is mad at Netanyahu for settlements in the West Bank . Thousands of Palestinian Muslim Israeli citizens work and live with Jews in Israel . But even though West Bank Palestinians have an open invitation to become Israeli citizens they refuse to accept Jews as part of the West Bank .. Obama is a racist ..

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But yet Obama is mad at Netanyahu for settlements in the West Bank . Thousands of Palestinian Muslim Israeli citizens work and live with Jews in Israel . But even though West Bank Palestinians have an open invitation to become Israeli citizens they refuse to accept Jews as part of the West Bank .. Obama is a racist ..
...your proof President Obama is racist is because of how Palestinians react to an Israeli policy? :scratch:
tulc(has to admit...the logic in that doesn't seem right) :sorry:

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The American MSM has pretty much been the propaganda wing for the Democratic party for as long as I have been paying attention.
It was a little humorous the other day, when they were all gunning to discuss the birther issue, and Trump let them know that he was going to hold an event to discuss just that. For a half an hour or so the event went on with full coverage where he had people talking about how great he was, and promoting his business which was the venue for the event.
Then at the end he left them with a terse statement that the birther controversy is settled- it ends right here and now- and that it was Hillary Clinton that started it all off in the first place.

The MSM has given Trump billions of dollars of free publicity, often inadvertently.
At any rate, every one already knows that the media is biased for the left, and nobody expects them to give any Republican a fair and impartial reporting.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
...your proof President Obama is racist is because of how Palestinians react to an Israeli policy? :scratch:
tulc(has to admit...the logic in that doesn't seem right) :sorry:

If Obama is forcing unvetted Muslims on the US then he should support Jews in the West Bank and lay off Netanyahu, right ?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Obama is forcing unvetted Muslims on the US then he should support Jews in the West Bank and lay off Netanyahu, right ?
You have proof for the bolded portion? as for the second part: until Israel refuses to take any more aid from the US and pays back the trillions of dollars we've already sent them for years and years? I'm going to have to say: we've paid to have a voice in their nations policies. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) ;)

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
...doesn't Don King support Mr Trump?
images

tulc(is just sayn') :sorry:
Wonder if Charles Manson supports Trump? If he does, then the progressive left could paint all conservatives as Manson followers.......

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You have proof for the bolded portion? as for the second part: until Israel refuses to take any more aid from the US and pays back the trillions of dollars we've already sent them for years and years? I'm going to have to say: we've paid to have a voice in their nations policies. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) ;)

You can stop and pick flowers if you like .. As long as Israel spends that money the right way and most of it ends up back in the right pockets they'll get it , right ?

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wonder if Charles Manson supports Trump? If he does, then the progressive left could paint all conservatives as Manson followers.......

Trump wouldn't take from the KKK so they went dealing with Hillary with a $20,000 campaign donation .. I'd bet that check got cashed before banking hours were over ..

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
huh...a guy who thinks he can go in and charm the very people he's been trash talking about for over a year? that sounds more like a sign of how out of touch Mr. Trump is. :sorry:
tulc(just his opinion)
tulc needs to learn how to give credit where credit is due. It takes a big man to do that.

Yes, Mr. Trump deserves a lot of credit for the following:

1. Standing up to Obama

2. Standing up to the dishonest and dishonorable media

3. Standing up to all the special interest groups

4. Standing up to corrupt and corrupting Mexico

5. Standing up to corrupt and criminal Hillary

6. Standing up to the globalist elites

7. Standing up to the anti-Brexit crowd.

This was overdue for a very long time -- at least ever since Bill Clinton was POTUS.

Reactions: civilwarbuff
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You mean like Farrakhan , Don King .

Er, is it non-sequiter day?

Anyways, you didn't answer my question:
Do you have no problems supporting a candidate who has courted racists to such an extent that it can be factually shown that nearly 1/2 their base is racist?

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Do you have any problem supporting a candidate who uses suffering children in Syria to further her political campaign? Hillary did that, but of course we'll never see that as a headline.

I have no problem with you inventing stuff about Hillary Clinton. You are allowed to live in a make believe world, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
tulc needs to learn how to give credit where credit is due. It takes a big man to do that.

Yes, Mr. Trump deserves a lot of credit for the following:

1. Standing up to Obama

LOL, when has Trump stood up to Obama? You seem to be confused, name calling is *not* standing up to someone.

2. Standing up to the dishonest and dishonorable media

Again, name calling is not standing up to someone.

3. Standing up to all the special interest groups

4. Standing up to corrupt and corrupting Mexico

5. Standing up to corrupt and criminal Hillary

6. Standing up to the globalist elites

7. Standing up to the anti-Brexit crowd.

And....more Trump name calling. In your neck of the woods people may equate name calling with standing up to someone. But in reality, it is not.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Evidence?

Er, read the thread? I posted it already, reliable and reputable source.

According to the reuters poll, if I'm arguing with two Trump supporters,the odds are good that at least one of them is a racist. That is a deplorable situation. Speaking of deplorable, according to the poll, Hillary was bang on about nearly 1/2 the Trump supporters being racists.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Er, read the thread? I posted it already, reliable and reputable source.

According to the reuters poll, if I'm arguing with two supporters,the odds are good that at least one of them is a racist.
Could you point me to it, cuz I did not see it....thx.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have no problem with you inventing stuff about Hillary Clinton. You are allowed to live in a make believe world, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Then allow me to bring "make believe" into your reality, ok?
After Trump Jr. made the analogy about the bowl of skittles with a few poisoned ones, the press jumped all over him saying, "Trump compares Syrian refugees to poisoned Skittles!" Then of course Hillary had to jump in to make her own false accusation that Trump Jr. was saying ALL Syrians are poisoned Skittles, and then used that famous photo of the injured Syrian boy saying that Trump was calling this child a poisoned Skittle. Of course, the MSM reported that with no correction whatsoever and the Liberals just loved it. Are you one of them? Or are you someone who would set the record straight? Remember now--you're Catholic.

Reactions: civilwarbuff
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
According to the reuters poll, if I'm arguing with two Trump supporters,the odds are good that at least one of them is a racist. That is a deplorable situation. Speaking of deplorable, according to the poll, Hillary was bang on about nearly 1/2 the Trump supporters being racists.

You really need to put away all the hate you're putting out there.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You really need to put away all the hate you're putting out there.

Huh? I'm quoting facts from reliable and reputable sources, and I'm arguing *against* the hate. I'm arguing *against* the racism.

I pointed out that according to the facts, Hillary was correct when she said 50% of Trump supporters are deplorable. The facts, taken from a reliable and reputable source, say nearly 50% of Trump supporters are racists. And how many Trump supporters were too embarrassed to admit they were racists, and lied to the pollster?

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Then allow me to bring "make believe" into your reality, ok?
After Trump Jr. made the analogy about the bowl of skittles with a few poisoned ones, the press jumped all over him saying, "Trump compares Syrian refugees to poisoned Skittles!" Then of course Hillary had to jump in to make her own false accusation that Trump Jr. was saying ALL Syrians are poisoned Skittles, and then used that famous photo of the injured Syrian boy saying that Trump was calling this child a poisoned Skittle. Of course, the MSM reported that with no correction whatsoever and the Liberals just loved it. Are you one of them? Or are you someone who would set the record straight? Remember now--you're Catholic.

Trump's son made a ridiculous and blatantly false analogy to appease the racists in his father's base. He was called out for it. Good.

What does my Catholicism have to do with anything?

Upvote 0