May 28, 2015
✟611,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I pointed out that according to the facts, Hillary was correct when she said 50% of Trump supporters are deplorable. The facts, taken from a reliable and reputable source, say nearly 50% of Trump supporters are racists. And how many Trump supporters were too embarrassed to admit they were racists, and lied to the pollster?
Still waiting for the evidence.....

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Er, is it non-sequiter day?

Anyways, you didn't answer my question:
Do you have no problems supporting a candidate who has courted racists to such an extent that it can be factually shown that nearly 1/2 their base is racist?

You and the article can blow it out your ... I am not racist nor will I be shamed or be manipulated by anyone .. I do not believe Trump is racist .. I've given 5-10 thousand to Feed the children African in addition to many other charities , baptized in the Holy Spirit in an all black church and spoke in tongues , attended multi-racial churches , played and coached sports with 100's of black friends , had black kids spend the night when my sons were younger , tried to be a positive role model to all the kids who practically lived in my yard , black , white and Asian and even had black mothers to tell me emphatically to please whip their boys if they needed it .. I've led white , black and Indians to the Lord . I have probably been treated much worse than I've ever treated anyone else , their problem not mine , I'm blessed and I know it .. I also think most Trump supporters are not racist no matter what you spew .. I also don't think most black folks are like what you see at those riots .

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You and the article can blow it out your ... I am not racist nor will I be shamed or be manipulated by anyone

I never said you're a racist.

.. I do not believe Trump is racist ..

Then you are denying Trump's long and well documented history of racist behaviour, as well as his racist campaign. Heck, even Trump's supporters admit that:

Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist comment'

I also think most Trump supporters are not racist no matter what you spew

Er, I was "spewing" facts. Sorry you don't like them, but they are facts from a reputable and reliable source. You don't have to believe facts, and I can't make you, but denying reality is not a good way to go through life. The poll, from a reliable and reputable source, says nearly 1/2 of Trump's supporters are racist. That means, according to the poll, that if I'm talking to two Trump supporters, the odds are good that at least one is a racist. Apparently Hillary Clinton was bang on.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I never said you're a racist.

Then you are denying Trump's long and well documented history of racist behaviour, as well as his racist campaign. Heck, even Trump's supporters admit that:

Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist

Er, I was "spewing" facts. Sorry you don't like them, but they are facts from a reputable and reliable source. You don't have to believe facts, and I can't make you, but denying reality is not a good way to go through life. The poll, from a reliable and reputable source, says nearly 1/2 of Trump's supporters are racist. That means, according to the poll, that if I'm talking to two Trump supporters, the odds are good that at least one is a racist.

Not buying .. You are slave to your stereotype .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Ha , you need to prepare for reality .

LOL, here's reality, from a reliable and reputable source:

Exclusive: Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites. The same proportion described African Americans as more "criminal" than whites, while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites.
32 percent of Trump supporters placed whites closer to the top level of "intelligence" than they did blacks

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
SAT and ACT scores say Asians are smartest and NFL , NCAA football shows blacks are faster and more powerful . And black on black crime ? And who's more apt to play the race card at work ? We have affirmative action and ambulance chasers lined up and chomping at the bits .. Compare your facts with facts .. I've tested for jobs and won them and later was informed by management that certain races had automatic points added to their score just because . And quotas ? Is this real ? Gimmie a break with your political correctness bs and get real . Allowing folks any race the blame game does no one any good . It is liberal sentiment that creates these attitudes of looking to play the race card and the fear in employers dealing with it is real .. I fired a black guy once and he took me to the labor board for a hearing . I told the official that I had told the guy I had to have him at work that Monday I fired him and the guy said well you didn't fire me all those other times I laid out . The official stared at the guy then looked at me and said thank you for coming in Sir , that will be all , case closed .. I had bent over backward and covered that guy for months way more than I would have for a white guy . But you don't hear so much about white guys as much who get fired for incompetence or insubordination .. A black man or woman who has the right attitude and work ethic coupled with education will be promoted time and time again over white folks , I've seen it everywhere I've ever worked and could care less what color my boss is ..

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Wonder if Charles Manson supports Trump? If he does, then the progressive left could paint all conservatives as Manson followers.......
If Charles Manson's true aim is still at creating a race war, he really ought to be supporting Obama and now Hillary. They see these latest race riots as great for getting out the vote to keep the "white devils" at bay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
LOL, here's reality, from a reliable and reputable source:

Exclusive: Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites. The same proportion described African Americans as more "criminal" than whites, while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites.
32 percent of Trump supporters placed whites closer to the top level of "intelligence" than they did blacks

Online polls are hardly scientific. "The online poll, which surveyed people over the age of 18 across the United States, was conducted during two periods in the 2016 election cycle."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟611,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Online polls are hardly scientific. "The online poll, which surveyed people over the age of 18 across the United States, was conducted during two periods in the 2016 election cycle."
Yeah, but if that is all the progressive left has they have to run with it.....otherwise they got nada....

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0