Shouldn't Interpol be after more non-condom users than just Assange?

Blackmarch

Legend
Oct 23, 2004
Utah, USA
✟32,616.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
An international warrant for his arrest due to his disdain for condoms? A significant number of men and women all over the world will probably soon be facing similar warrants. Its about time Interpol did something about this widespread deviant behavior.
????

last i heard it was because of sexual assault charges.

If thats the reason thats pretty shaky ground.

Upvote 0

TigerKanga

Nov 3, 2010
✟854.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
????

It makes perfect sense. The man broke US law but they couldn't prosecute him because he is not a US citizen. So find two women who are mad at him for sexing them both and trump up some reasons to prosecute him for Wikileaks er ah, I mean for sexually assaulting women.

I think it odd I'm so against this fellow getting railroaded. I suspect its because the people, US, who gave him the information don't seem to be getting any trouble for it.

Upvote 0

Mystman

Atheist with a Reason
Jun 24, 2005
✟22,286.00
Faith
Atheist
????

Details are still sketchy, but apparently the two cases consist of:

1. Sex that started consensually with a condom, but the condom teared and for some reason the "victim" afterwards claimed that it was non-consensual (eh... blame our national broadcaster if this doesn't make sense). But, the "victim" still allowed Assange to stay at her apartment for the next 5 days, and the two were seen in public acting friendly to each other.

2. While Assange was still allowed to stay at the place of girl 1, he met and had consensual sex with girl two (this isn't disputed). The next morning, while both in her bed, Assange allegedly initiated sex without a condom while she was still sleeping. This is the "rape" charge. After the "rape", the "victim" and Assange had breakfast. The victim brings Assange to the train station on her bike, and buys his train ticket, and asks him to call her.

Later, the two women meet, and if you ask me, they just got [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed that he had sex with two different women within 1 week, and went to the police. As an added bonus, one of the women (dunno which) previously published an article on her blog "how to screw your ex-boyfriend via the legal system".

My source:
NOS Nieuws - Twee Zweedse vrouwen vs Julian Assange

their source:
Aftonbladet

Their source: the police file, allegedly.

The lesson that can be learned from this: don't have sex with people you just met. That goes for both the man and the woman. The woman, because you might regret it. The man, because the woman can sue you for rape and ruin your life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mystman

Atheist with a Reason
Jun 24, 2005
✟22,286.00
Faith
Atheist
But really.. being put on Interpol's Most Wanted list for this? 2 woman who had sex with a man the day they met him, and who then complained to the police when they found out that the man was sleeping around (hint: if you have sex with someone on the day that you meet him... he's probably sleeping around)

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He per say didn't break our laws, but the soldier that gave up the intelligence did. I don't like this guy but he did what any journalist should do! Our Gov't lies to the American people anyhow..... this information just proves the point.... Any rational common sense American already could see this by putting two and two together! We new Iran was working together with N Korea on the bomb? Pakistan Gov't is losing control and has the bomb on and on we hear! Not news to me!

Upvote 0