Pacific Northwest
✟83,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
What, if any, division are you attempting to advocate?
Genesis 1:1 Is this division acceptable to you?

Genesis 1:3-4 How about this? Can we still distinguish the day from the night, in Messiah?

Genesis 1:6-8 Are the waters still separated to form the sky? Or has this division also considered Jewish dogma?

I think you can get the point no?
Genesis 1:11-12 "each according to its species"

26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness! Let them rule over the fish of the sea, over the flying creatures of the sky, over the livestock, over the whole earth, and over every crawling creature that crawls on the land.”

So much for equality with nature. But what about Adam and Eve being one? Well, it seems man and woman are not even created the same way.

Genesis 2:7
Then Adonai Elohim formed the man out of the dust from the ground and He breathed into his nostrils a breath of life—so the man became a living being.

Genesis 2:21-24
21 Adonai Elohim caused a deep sleep to fall on the man and he slept; and He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh in its place. 22 Adonai Elohim built the rib, which He had taken from the man, into a woman. Then He brought her to the man. 23 Then the man said,

“This one, at last, is bone of my bones
and flesh from my flesh.
This one is called woman,
for from man was taken this one.”

24 This is why a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his wife; and they become one flesh.

G-d formed Adam from the ground, but created Eve from Adam. Yet they both became one flesh. Literally? No.

So many divisions. Why don't they all do the same things? The man doesn't leave his father but is his father, doing the same things. With the wife even? And does the wife now do exactly what Adam is commanded or does she have a specific function alongside him? Two Adams? One flesh? Metaphor? Yes.

And who is Yisrael's husband? Jeremiah 3:14
And what does HaShem say about Yisrael and the divisions of the day and night?

Jeremiah 31:34
Thus says Adonai,
who gives the sun as a light by day
and the fixed order of the moon
and the stars as a light by night,
who stirs up the sea so its waves roar,
Adonai-Tzva’ot is His Name:
35 “Only if this fixed order departs from before Me”
—it is a declaration of Adonai
“then also might Israel’s offspring cease
from being a nation
before Me—for all time.”
36 Thus says Adonai:
“Only if heaven above can be measured
and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath,
then also I will cast off the offspring of Israel
—for all they have done.”
It is a declaration of Adonai.

You asked me recently why it's all about the Jews. Well, because that is what HaShem has distinguished through his instruction. You would have more luck trying to change the "fixed order" of HaShem, claiming the moon now can give light just like the sun, than have HaShem cast off the physical children of Yisrael.

• Winner
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

TreWalker

Jewish Magen Am
Jul 20, 2019
Pacific Northwest
✟83,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
HaShem commanded the sons of Yisrael to wear Tzitis. Numbers 15:38.

So, should women wear men's clothing? What does Torah say?

Deuteronomy 22:5
5 “A man’s apparel is not to be on a woman, nor is a man to wear woman’s clothing—for whoever does these things is detestable to Adonai your God.

And food for thought. Exodus 28:1 Why is it only the sons of Aaron that serve in the miqdash? Have you ever heard of a woman kohen? Why do you think HaShem makes that distinction? Or is this all Jewish dogma too?

• Winner
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So, should women wear men's clothing? What does Torah say?

What does the Torah say? Does YHWH cause division in his own word?

Where does he say that tzitzit are exclusively for men?

Could this perspective be a misunderstanding that was instituted on the back end of Babylonian captivity?

Again this is a reminder of the mitzvot. Would it be YHWH's intent to prohibit this memory tool from women?

Last edited:
Upvote 0