Should the apocalyptic language style of the old testament be taken at face value or symbolic?

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What does this have to do with you not providing scripture when asked by JGR, and instead stating "Sorry, child play time is over" in post 104?

It appears you can't provide scripture to support your argument against JGR as requested, Otherwise you would have.

I don't have time to respond to all the falseness you have thrown at me, especially when I HAVE given you Scripture evidence for my position, and you just FLAT deny I have showed you! There's no sense in having conversations with people like you. Welcome to my Ignore list.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't have time to respond to all the falseness you have thrown at me, especially when I HAVE given you Scripture evidence for my position, and you just FLAT deny I have showed you! There's no sense in having conversations with people like you. Welcome to my Ignore list.

You are free to ignore me. I'm just glad the readers can see that you have yet to provide any post reference where you provided any scripture for your position in regards to JGR's request.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0