Should creationism or evolution be taught in schools or both?

NobleMouse

We have nothing, if not belief in the Lord
Sep 19, 2017
Mid West
✟47,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are your views on these subjects?
I wish both would be offered and be taught separately from science as a class on origins. Students could then take what is learned and see how science (in the science classroom) is applied in supporting evolutionary theory and how science/christian theology (in the theology classroom) is applied in supporting creationism. Since this involves religion, I don't see it ever showing up our public schools. Sorry God, and founding fathers of America, the public system wishes not to offend... I guess. All is well, we know how the story ends as Revelation tells us - God dogmatically wins.

Upvote 0

GBTG

Nov 2, 2017
Luverne
✟14,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I vote neither, just teach the facts and let people draw there own conclusions! We should teach what we know, not what we think we might know. If we don't know say "We Don't know", or that is currently being studied. You could teach any science all the way through High School and there is enough to keep you occupied without having to get into either!

Regards, GBTG

PS Parents or college professors should teach Faith or theology, respectively. This board is proof that this is a life long endeavor.

Upvote 0