Minnesota
✟214,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A recent shooting at the Hickory, North Carolina, residence of GOP congressional candidate Pat Harrigan's parents and young children caused no injuries but placed “tremendous stress” on the family in the final weeks of his campaign, Harrigan's mother said Thursday.
Shot fired at family home of N. Carolina US House candidate

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,732.00
Faith
Atheist
Despicable act that could have resulted in murder, but it doesn't fit the narrative, so it will simply get swept under the carpet by the Biden administration and the MSM.
Weird. I would have thought yahoo.news/apnews would have qualified as MSM. And, I don't know why any president/administration (regardless of party) needs to comment on everything.

For the record, I and every liberal I know deplore violence from whatever quarter.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Weird. I would have thought yahoo.news/apnews would have qualified as MSM. And, I don't know why any president/administration (regardless of party) needs to comment on everything.

For the record, I and every liberal I know deplore violence from whatever quarter.
Well yahoo.news/apnews would qualify as MSM and just because the story gets 'mentioned' by these news outlets doesn't mean that there will be much concern or outcry from those news outlets or the Biden administration. So like I said, swept under the carpet. I applaud you for stating you deplore violence from whatever quarter. I do as well.

Pat Harrigan speaks out on gunshots fired at parents' home where his children were sleeping: 'Reprehensible'

• Agree
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,876.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well yahoo.news/apnews would qualify as MSM and just because the story gets 'mentioned' by these news outlets doesn't mean that there will be much concern or outcry from those news outlets or the Biden administration. So like I said, swept under the carpet. I applaud you for stating you deplore violence from whatever quarter. I do as well.

Pat Harrigan speaks out on gunshots fired at parents' home where his children were sleeping: 'Reprehensible'

If you Google 'Harrigan shots fired' then there aren't many news outlets that haven't carried the story. Was it politically motivated? No-one knows. Should it be condemned in the strongest possible language? Yes it should. And was by Harrigan's opponent.

“It was absolutely an act of violence and I condemn it in the strongest possible terms,” Jackson wrote on Twitter Friday morning, before Harrigan’s post. “At this point, we don’t know who did this or why. Thankfully no one was hurt, but whoever did this should be held accountable.”

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/n.../election/article268281937.html#storylink=cpy

Should anyone try to make political capital out of this? Well you and Harrigan both seem to think so.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you Google 'Harrigan shots fired' then there aren't many news outlets that haven't carried the story. Was it politically motivated? No-one knows. Should it be condemned in the strongest possible language? Yes it should. And was by Harrigan's opponent.

“It was absolutely an act of violence and I condemn it in the strongest possible terms,” Jackson wrote on Twitter Friday morning, before Harrigan’s post. “At this point, we don’t know who did this or why. Thankfully no one was hurt, but whoever did this should be held accountable.”

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/n.../election/article268281937.html#storylink=cpy

Should anyone try to make political capital out of this? Well you and Harrigan both seem to think so.
So it could have just been a random shot fired with no political motivation behind it? Hmm.. The incident came amid heightened threats in a contentious midterm election that could flip the balance of power in the House and Senate to Republican leadership. I'm highly doubtful it was some random coincidence, but hopefully we will find out something soon. This happened on October 18th and the FBI is supposedly investigating it? I won't hold my breath since the victim is a Republican.

House Republicans release 1,000-page report alleging politicization in the FBI, DOJ

After Biden’s heated rhetoric about “MAGA Republicans” and the end of democracy it seems to be open season on Republicans.

Republicans, pro-lifers victimized by political violence since Biden called Trump supporters ‘threat’ to U.S.

Remarks by President Biden on the Continued Battle for the Soul of the Nation | The White House

Pardon my lack of faith in the mainstream news media (and this administration). Their bias is obvious.

Midterm study finds mainstream media gave Republicans '87%' more negative coverage than Democrats

NBC silent after retracting Paul Pelosi report under mysterious circumstances

Biden wasted no time blaming Republicans for the attack on Paul Pelosi and made comparisons to the attack with the attack on the Capitol on January 6. The narrative continues along with the rhetoric.

Biden ridiculed for 'despicable' speech on 'threat' to democracy: 'What delusion looks like'

Biden to deliver unscheduled DNC speech at Union Station near Capitol

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
A recent shooting at the Hickory, North Carolina, residence of GOP congressional candidate Pat Harrigan's parents and young children caused no injuries but placed “tremendous stress” on the family in the final weeks of his campaign, Harrigan's mother said Thursday.
Shot fired at family home of N. Carolina US House candidate
America seems such a dangerous place. When houses with kids in can get shot up anytime you have to wonder how safe a country it is.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
So it could have just been a random shot fired with no political motivation behind it?
Has anyone asked if the guy was in a homosexual prostitute relationship with guns and drugs with the shooter? Or why they were not better protected?

For a vet with strong ties to arms manufacturing it’s pretty sus that he should be a victim of gun crime.

We need more information. If it is a planned false flag psy op what does that say about this guy putting his kids in danger about his moral outlook.

I’m not saying it’s true but if it is definitely true he used his kids as political bargaining chips we need to know so the police can take action. I expect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
America seems such a dangerous place. When houses with kids in can get shot up anytime you have to wonder how safe a country it is.
It's progressively getting safer and safer as gun laws are relaxed, consitutional carry is being implemented and more and more guns are out on the streets for everyone to use.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It's progressively getting safer and safer as gun laws are relaxed, consitutional carry is being implemented and more and more guns are out on the streets for everyone to use.
As that has not happened in the past or now what makes you think it will happen in the future?

Gun Safety Policies Save Lives

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,876.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So it could have just been a random shot fired with no political motivation behind it? Hmm..

It was quite possibly politically motivated. But you seem intent, as Harrigan does, in making political mileage out of it. If you don't appreciate the difference then I can't help you.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was quite possibly politically motivated. But you seem intent, as Harrigan does, in making political mileage out of it. If you don't appreciate the difference then I can't help you.
After everything I have witnessed from the left and the MSM over the last 2 years, don't act so surprised. I don't need help. America needs leadership and not bias and double standards!

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,876.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
After everything I have witnessed from the left and the MSM over the last 2 years, don't act so surprised. I don't need help. America needs leadership and not bias and double standards!

If my grandson was reprimanded for doing something wrong, then he'd often complain 'Well, they were doing it'. He's now grown out of that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Home surveillance cameras showed three people. One wounded victim was seen lying beneath the porch, while another was seen lying beneath a bush just feet away. The third uninjured person moved around the property freely. The two wounded individuals were Joel Murphy and Elijah Robinson, two 17-year-olds, the New York Post reported.

The Post has reported that police sources say the shooting involved Bloods' gang members. The prosecution did not mention gang involvement, however, the defense attorney said there is no allegation that his client is a gang member or with a gang.

Interesting, so the shooter was shooting at two people unrelated to Zeldin at all.

Also from one of the internal links in the story:

The New York Post first identified the teen victims Monday as Joel Murphy and Elijah Robinson, both 17-year-olds from Mastic, on New York’s Long Island. The Suffolk County Police Department declined to confirm the identities of the victims to Fox News Digital when contacted by phone about the report.

Both teen victims suffered gunshot wounds to the chest in the shooting in Shirley, the Post said, citing police, noting that Murphy also reportedly suffered a lacerated liver while Robinson sustained an arm wound.

According to the report, a "high-ranking" law enforcement source said the teen victims were "known to the department" and had been at a recording studio on a reservation in Suffolk County that is known for gang activity.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,066.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
uh......

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,066.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If my grandson was reprimanded for doing something wrong, then he'd often complain 'Well, they were doing it'. He's now grown out of that.
I know "kids" who say that and it is even true. It just gets said to deflect attention in the hopes attention would move off of them.

Upvote 0