Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not a new Forum suggestion but something I think the majority would enjoy. Other Forums show at the bottom of all threads who is viewing, registered users, members, and how many visitors are on while we are. There's also a chat box for light conversation and at the bottom it shows all members and registered users online at the time and how many visitors/guests are on the forum. I'm not fishing for views but's it's helpful sometimes to know who to reply to first when posts are flying and just out of curiosity of who's online without going through an alphabetical list.

Just a suggestion and maybe you used to have some similar features in the past and choose not to have them now. Also, perhaps software or a program that recognizes a particular Bible version when you put the 3 letters of the Bible version of your choice after chapter and verse. Or recognizes most of them anyway. Personally, I don't use ESV but I have no problem with it. Just a feature that may be possible and enjoyable by members and users.

Last edited:

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can't seem to ever find a link showing my threads ONLY. Like : "Your Threads" for instance. I'd like to be able to view every thread I've ever started here with one or two clicks. Is that possible?

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not a new Forum suggestion but something I think the majority would enjoy. Other Forums show at the bottom of all threads who is viewing, registered users, members, and how many visitors are on while we are. There's also a chat box for light conversation and at the bottom it shows all members and registered users online at the time and how many visitors/guests are on the forum. I'm not fishing for views but's it's helpful sometimes to know who to reply to first when posts are flying and just out of curiosity of who's online without going through an alphabetical list.

Just a suggestion and maybe you used to have some similar features in the past and choose not to have them now. Also, perhaps software or a program that recognizes a particular Bible version when you put the 3 letters of the Bible version of your choice after chapter and verse. Or recognizes most of them anyway. Personally, I don't use ESV but I have no problem with it. Just a feature that may be possible and enjoyable by members and users.
Here here, for the bolded parts.

Upvote 0