She's not looking, but if it's God's will for her to date...

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is an example of may be not a dating experience, but a single man meeting a single woman. Met her through social media, and she said that she just moved to the area...that she is single, but not looking to date. She said if it's Gods will for her to date, then she'll do it.

Personally, when someone said "it's God's will" in association regarding their OWN free will, which God gave us...I sometimes kind of feel it's a cop-out...or a line...or if not that a metaphor? Maybe a defense mechanism when a bachelor approaches her? lol

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is an example of may be not a dating experience, but a single man meeting a single woman. Met her through social media, and she said that she just moved to the area...that she is single, but not looking to date. She said if it's Gods will for her to date, then she'll do it.

Personally, when someone said "it's God's will" in association regarding their OWN free will, which God gave us...I sometimes kind of feel it's a cop-out...or a line...or if not that a metaphor? Maybe a defense mechanism when a bachelor approaches her? lol
I used to write to single women who posted ads in the OurTime dating site for people over 50. After writing back and forth, exchanging phone numbers, videos, etc., I met a few at coffee shops or restaurants. One widow my age was new to the area. I invited her to see some of my favorite local sites. I was happy for awhile. After writing to over a hundred, there were no more to write to. I wished I had been more open to sharing.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to write to single women who posted ads in the OurTime dating site for people over 50. After writing back and forth, exchanging phone numbers, videos, etc., I met a few at coffee shops or restaurants. One widow my age was new to the area. I invited her to see some of my favorite local sites. I was happy for awhile. After writing to over a hundred, there were no more to write to. I wished I had been more open to sharing.

The last part...not sure whatyou meant about "open to sharing"?

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,049.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Translation: She's very picky, and not self-aware enough to know that she's still kind of looking. If a man is exceptional enough, she'll date him, but most men ain't it.

Upvote 0