Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
I am still waiting to see them defined.

You don't care about anyone's actual definition and you aren't interested in understanding them. I gave you a perfectly empirical definition of God to work with, and you simply handwaved at it. There's nothing complicated about the definition I provided, you simply don't want to hear it or deal with it. Any evidence presented is simply ignored and/or ridiculed.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Or, they are unable to present their beliefs in a coherent, falsifiable fashion, and define the terms that they are using is a robust manner.

I provided you with a perfectly empirical and coherent definition of God and the various terms like monotheism and panentheism were defined before I was born. You don't care. You quite literally *refuse* to understand and use those terms properly, starting with the concept of monotheism.

Your personal emotional need for falsification is another example of your *non scientific* approach to the topic of God.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

Staff has come to consensus to leave the thread closed due to multiple rule violations and the issue of it becoming a general apologetics thread -- something that is not allowed.

It's also become off-topic to the forum it's in.

Please be more mindful in the future to avoid General Apologetics because it often times saturates a thread to where it needs to be closed.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.