Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Michele Bochman is six cans short of a six pack. It really shows how low the GOP sunk to find a candidate in that state. Kind of like how low the American people sunk choosing a failure of an oil man then a moronic community organizer.

We're on a real roll, people! The future's so bright, we gotta wear shades! :cool:

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,125,433.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Michele Bochman is six cans short of a six pack. It really shows how low the GOP sunk to find a candidate in that state. Kind of like how low the American people sunk choosing a failure of an oil man then a moronic community organizer.

We're on a real roll, people! The future's so bright, we gotta wear shades! :cool:

I guess that analogy might work for those who consider Constitutional law professors who were the editors of the Harvard Law Review to be "morons."

I don't.

I realize that Michelle Bachmann is an attorney, too--a tax attorney--which puts her a degree ahead of Sarah Palin--and MORE than a degree ahead of Scott Walker, who never finished college.

Bachmann makes outrageous statements, for sure (she'd gain a big following if she went to Fox News) but I do think she's caught a lot more grief for it than male Republican legislators saying similar things (which ones? Take your pick among the declared candidates, and throw in Tom Cotton for good measure).

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I guess that analogy might work for those who consider Constitutional law professors who were the editors of the Harvard Law Review to be "morons."

I don't.

I realize that Michelle Bachmann is an attorney, too--a tax attorney--which puts her a degree ahead of Sarah Palin--and MORE than a degree ahead of Scott Walker, who never finished college.

Bachmann makes outrageous statements, for sure (she'd gain a big following if she went to Fox News) but I do think she's caught a lot more grief for it than male Republican legislators saying similar things (which ones? Take your pick among the declared candidates, and throw in Tom Cotton for good measure).

Many of Mrs. Bachmann's outrageous statements are outright lies that are easily debunked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟908,975.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The scary thing isn't Michelle herself. But the fact that people go out in her district and elect her time and time again...:D

Indeed. Or that the GOP would want any association with someone like her when, frankly, they need all the help they can get to improve their image.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟908,975.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
They're all crazy. There I said it.

Anyway, if she was president over O'Bummer then I think America would actually be in a better place. Just my opinion.

She's no better than Barrack.

We'd probably be part way through a crusade by now.

Upvote 0