Sharyl Attkisson: Timeline of alleged “sabotage” of Trump in 2016 by Democrats, Ukraine

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Herewith, just a few highlights from one of the best investigative reporters in the business: Sharyl Attkisson: Timeline of alleged “sabotage” of Trump in 2016 by Democrats, Ukraine

On March 25, 2016, according to Politico, Chalupa–who previously worked in the Clinton administration–met with top Ukrainian officials at the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington D.C. in an effort to tarnish the Trump campaign in favor of Hillary Clinton by exposing “ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia.

The Ukrainian embassy proceeded to work “directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions,” according to an embassy official (though other officials later deny engaging in election-related activities.)
Ukrainian embassy officials and Chalupa “coordinat[ed] an investigation with the Hillary team” into Manafort, according to a source in Politico. This effort reportedly included working with U.S. media.

In April 2016, Ukrainian member of parliament Olga Bielkova reportedly sought meetings with five dozen members of U.S. Congress and reporters including former New York Times reporter Judy Miller, David Sanger of New York Times, David Ignatius of Washington Post, and Washington Post editorial page editor Fred Hiatt.
On April 12, 2016, Ukrainian parliament member Olga Bielkova and a colleague met with Sen. John McCain associate David Kramer with the McCain Institute, according to government records. Bielkova also met with Liz Zentos of Obama’s National Security Council, and State Department official Michael Kimmage. (Kramer is an ex-U.S. State Dept. official affiliated with the anti-Russia “Ukraine Today” media organization. He and Sen. McCain would later retrieve the anti-Trump dossier from a source in London.)
Late July 2016, Chalupa reportedly left the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to work full-time on her research into Manafort, Trump and Russia; and she provided off-the-record guidance to “a lot of journalists.” This was the same time frame when FBI agent Peter Strzok opened a counterintelligence investigation based on Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos.

On Aug. 3, 2016 Justice Department official Bruce Ohr reportedly met with FBI official Andrew McCabe and FBI lawyer Lisa Page to discuss Russia-Trump collusion allegations relayed by ex-British spy Christopher Steele.

The next day, on Aug. 4, 2016, the Ukrainian ambassador to U.S. wrote an op-ed against Trump published in The Hill.

On Aug. 8, 2016, FBI attorney Lisa Page and FBI’s head of Counterespionage Strzok pledged, in text messages, that they would “stop” Trump from becoming president.
On Aug. 19, 2016, Manafort resigned as Trump campaign chairman.

The same day, Ukrainian parliament member Sergii Leshchenko, a deputy of the ‘Petro Poroshenko Bloc’ political party, held a news conference to draw attention to Manafort and Trump’s “pro-Russia” ties. (The original link to a photo of the news conference was recently cleared.)

At the news conference in Ukraine, Leshchenko was said to be exposing “a firm run by U.S. businessman and Republican Party presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who reportedly directly orchestrated a covert Washington lobbying operation on behalf of Ukraine’s ruling political party, attempting to sway the American public’s opinion in favor of the country’s pro-Russian government, during the presidential period of Victor Yanukovich, according to a report of the Ukrainian Independent Information Agency (UNIAN).”

Three days later, Justice Dept. official Bruce Ohr met with Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson, who reportedly identified several “possible intermediaries” between the Trump campaign and Russia
.​

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I wouldnt be super shocked to learn that Ukraine was very disturbed at the prospect of Trump, who was totally in bed with Russia (their hot war adversary) as president. I bet Ukr tried to help Clinton however they could.

If The Clinton campaign did anything improper as a result.... impeach her!

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is deflection an adequate word? Propaganda blitz seems more apt. Sometimes I wonder what that Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg is doing. Maybe they are pretty busy .

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Is deflection an adequate word? Propaganda blitz seems more apt. Sometimes I wonder what that Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg is doing. Maybe they are pretty busy .

If you’ll forgive me going completely off topic for a moment by the way, I actually went there this year. St Petersburg that is not the Internet Research Agency! Stunningly beautiful city, I’d highly recommend it to anyone, although getting a visa was a huge hassle.

Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How is she a political hack? That seems mean spirited.
She is a loyal Trump supporter. Her interview with him had more softballs than a Church league tournament.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On March 25, 2016, according to Politico, Chalupa–
According to
Ukrainian embassy officials and Chalupa “coordinat[ed] an investigation with the Hillary team” into Manafort, according to a source in Politico.
According to a source
Late July 2016, Chalupa reportedly left the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to work full-time on her research into Manafort, Trump and Russia; and she provided off-the-record guidance to “a lot of journalists
Chalupa reportedly

Anyway, unless someone can gather enough evidence that Chalupa was taking orders from the Clinton campaign during the elections, it's just another unknown.

All this mess over the last 11 yrs. makes me both angry and sad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The depths that the Democrats will stoop to!!!

There is also the Russian document that shows the Ukrainian nationals Vasily Quesadilla, Dmitri Gordita, and Nikita “Steak” Soft-taco passed off sensitive information that would greatly benefit Hillary in the 2016 election to Hillary’s errand boy Mark Cuban Blackbeans.

Man, I’m hungry.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0